Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

Thanks Doll... I can't honestly say it's helping, but I do appreciate it.

And yeah, I knew going into this that choosing to live was going to be a hard choice, but the other choice was never really an option to me. It's going to be rough for a while, but there's enough success stories for me to know that it WILL get better. Eventually.

(09-10-2012, 12:00 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Thanks Doll... I can't honestly say it's helping, but I do appreciate it.

And yeah, I knew going into this that choosing to live was going to be a hard choice, but the other choice was never really an option to me. It's going to be rough for a while, but there's enough success stories for me to know that it WILL get better. Eventually.

Oh, of course! Even if your family never gets on board, as time goes on and you become even more feminine, you'll start meeting so many new people who will actually appreciate you for who you are, and it'll become so much easier then. You know no matter what, you've at least always got us here at BN! Wink

I have discovered that I was iron deficient. I have added an iron supplement to my midday dose and my energy levels have gone waaaay up.

I find it a little hard to believe that I could actually be deficient in iron, but then, with my very low calorie diet, I suppose something had to give, and it was apparently iron.

Wow, that sucks, but at least you've realized it and are working on it! That's the problem with low-calorie diets. :/ You should be taking a multi or something to make sure you're getting your proper daily nutrition!

Actually, a lot of women here are probably low on iron or zinc or some type of vitamin, and it will negatively affect NBE. I guess that's why a lot of women try a multivitamin with their regimen, just to make sure everything's how it should be.

(18-10-2012, 06:21 PM)Doll Wrote:  Wow, that sucks, but at least you've realized it and are working on it! That's the problem with low-calorie diets. :/ You should be taking a multi or something to make sure you're getting your proper daily nutrition!

Actually, a lot of women here are probably low on iron or zinc or some type of vitamin, and it will negatively affect NBE. I guess that's why a lot of women try a multivitamin with their regimen, just to make sure everything's how it should be.

I actually do include a multi from Swanson, made from whole food with very minimalist processing and no artificial processing. Conveniently the ONLY thing it's lacking is iron. I understand the reasoning for not including it in an otherwise kitchen-sink of a multi. Iron is often something that is OD'd on a regular basis to toxic levels.

*shrug*

You are right though that iron and zinc deficiency seem to be more common among females. Odd, that.

ZOMG, HOLY CRAP! HOW THE EFF?! [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRib-mkmoRu8lkXDGS2Txy...PV7p7NDFHQ]

I have a 28" waist already. If I suck it in I can get down to 26" EASY. I've been setting my goal according to how far I can suck in and not look boney, and I think it's time for a slight reassessment of that goal. I might actually be able to target a waist as tiny as 25".

I literally crawled out of bed and wandered onto the toilet like normal, and on my way back out of the bathroom I caught my reflection in my peripheral vision in the big bathroom mirror that takes up essentially an entire wall.

This always happens, of course, but today there was a NOTICEABLE change in my waist, so I took measurements.

Widest circumference of hips + butt is still 36", hips at the "wings" as requested to be measured for a corset, a measurement I haven't included before now, is 31", and as mentioned, waist is now 28" WITHOUT ANY SUCKING IN! I'm easily sucking in down to 26"!

This makes me incredibly happy. Big Grin

Oh, I'm still going to corset train just as soon as I can. I might measure nicely, but it's not a completely smooth curve. I am hoping a corset can correct that as well as get me down to a safe and permanent reduction so I have a 25" waist. Big Grin

EDIT:

Weighed myself while I was downstairs, changed up my routine a little to make sure I did so before eating/drinking ANYTHING. I weighed myself last night and weighed in at 139 lbs. A pound or two less than I'd been weighing at before even in the morning on an empty stomach. This morning I weighed in at 136 lbs! I just did a quick search and found out that resistance to weight loss even with the strictest of dieting is not uncommonly linked to iron deficiency. Though it didn't make wikipedia, go figure. This means I might make my weight loss goal very very rapidly now that I'm supplementing that pesky iron. Dodgy

(19-10-2012, 10:41 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Widest circumference of hips + butt is still 36", hips at the "wings" as requested to be measured for a corset, a measurement I haven't included before now, is 31", and as mentioned, waist is now 28" WITHOUT ANY SUCKING IN! I'm easily sucking in down to 26"!

Haha, sadly for me... we have almost exactly the same measurements...even weight lol. Blush

But good job, I'm happy for you! Big Grin

(19-10-2012, 02:23 PM)kiwi34 Wrote:  Haha, sadly for me... we have almost exactly the same measurements...even weight lol. Blush

Aww. Soz... Sad

Race you! Tongue

JK JK. I have a bit of an unfair advantage... Big Grin

As I look into iron deficiency more and more deeply, I am finding that a lot of the problems I've been having for a long time are very closely linked. Either directly or indirectly. In fact, I'm surprised that I wasn't still losing hair.

Maybe now I can finally start growing my hair out too... wow.

(19-10-2012, 10:59 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Race you! Tongue

JK JK. I have a bit of an unfair advantage...

Haha yeah we could race! But what's your unfair advantage?!
Just cuz you're a guy?

(20-10-2012, 04:41 AM)kiwi34 Wrote:  Haha yeah we could race! But what's your unfair advantage?!
Just cuz you're a guy?

Chromosomes aside, I'm not a guy... Dodgy

My unfair advantage is that I already know my plan is working, and working VERY well. That iron deficiency was the final missing link, and now that I took care of it... Big Grin

Seriously though. I'm a fast grower it seems, I just needed to get the hormones and nutrition right.

I'm resisting the urge to measure them right now, but my boobs have become a LOT more visible through my clothing this week. Almost all of it after discovering and correcting my iron deficiency.

I'm also going to be upping my PM to 6 drops next month. I think I can squeeze out just a bit more yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon