Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

I'm a little confused by what you said, so I'll send you a PM to avoid hijacking your thread anymore. Thanks for the help Big Grin

Hey, I don't mind. They're questions stemming from things in my plan after all.

To be quite honest, your issues are interesting and I kinda like interesting, lol. Big Grin

My progress is what it is, and I won't really be talking about it THAT often.

Though I must say... I have a cold. I'm not sure when I caught it, so I'm no longer so sure that my fatigue starting last week was from OD on CS. I think more likely it was the very start of my cold symptoms... So depending what happens once the cold goes away, I might take my CS back up to its former dosing level.

I just couldn't resist getting out the tape measure this morning...

My measures have actually most generally decreased. My hips are now 36" (-1"), waist is still 29" (0), under bust 32" (-1"), across bust 37" (0), and above bust is the only place I gained an inch with it now 36.5" (+1.5"!!!!).

What I figure this most likely means is that my diet is working to tighten up my body like I was trying for, but it's not hitting my waist for some reason. At the same time the protein level is sufficient to allow the new hormones to produce actual growth, which is filling in above my bust for some extra cleavage.

I really need to find a way to specifically target weight loss from my midsection...

Why are all bra calculators completely wrong? Angry

I know that my band size has to be 32, because my 34 bands are now riding around on me instead of staying in place. Blush

However, I also know that I can not possibly be more than a B cup at absolute most. Dodgy

So sites that say I "don't need a bra yet" are correct as far as support goes, I really don't need support yet. However, ALL of these sites ALSO say I should be using anywhere from a 34 to a 38 band! WTH!? That'd be ginormous on me! 34 is slightly loose. 36 was slightly loose half a year ago when I lost my first inch around my chest. 38 would have been slightly loose when I first started wearing a bra over a year ago! Now.... yeah... I honestly don't think it'd even touch my skin. At all. Dodgy

Ok, so, underbust measurement == band size these days. This is a certainty... So I go looking for calculators that agree with this assessment...

I only found like 2. And one of them wanted to put me in a D cup, and the other in a DDD............... Uhm... WWHHAAAAAAA?! Dodgy

Yeah... So... I'm going to be looking for bra's soon. My 34 band one-size's are all riding around on my chest and so I need to go down to 32. I'm pretty sure I have enough development to actually wear a cup now. But what cup I have NOOOOOO clue. ALL the online calculators are hopelessly wrong. Looking at images of other women with 32 band chests who know their cup size I'm thinking I'm probably between a AA and A. So I think I'll try looking for some padded push-up A-cup demi's at first. If that's not a good fit, I'll hunt for some AA's. If by some miracle I actually have MORE than an A cup, I'll try a B... But it seems to me that going with an A to start with would be the best guess.

Why, oh why, does shopping for a coupla bras have to be so retardedly difficult? Huh

PS: and BTW... The reason I can't not wear a bra even though I don't need one for support? Chafing. My nipples have been mega MEGA sensitized ever since I first started T-blocking and soy over a year ago. Even after I dropped the soy and only continued to do T-blocking, my nipples never desensitized again. After restarting with the new program? Yeah... I can come to full orgasmic climax from just nipple manipulation alone. I can have sexual self-play with a removable shower head on my breasts. They're that sensitive. Blush

PPS: And this entire post has probably been entirely way TMI. Especially the previous edit. Soz. Blush

So. 32A it is. I'm actually not quite big enough for it yet, but I'll just have to grow into it.

I managed to find one that is stiffly padded enough that it does what I needed it to: protect my nipples.

I find it funny though that even the packaging itself claims I should be wearing a 36 band. But the 36's would be ginormous! Dodgy

Why do bra manufacturers seem to be intent on trying to force us to wear improperly sized bras? Huh

Bra fittings are all based on the original fitting methods from when bras were first made. Since then, we've come to learn how to find a better fit, so those methods no longer work. However, since the original method has been used for so long, it seems to be the only one that anyone knows anymore. :/ It's a good general idea to just completely stay away from bra calculators or methods. Period. I know I'm a 30DDD, a little over, and most of those calculators will tell me I'm a 34A or something ridiculously off like that. The only real way to find your size is to measure your underbust for your band and try bras on in-store. Unfortunately.

How are you a 32A if your bust measures at 37" though?!? I'm guessing it's the way your rib cage is shaped, assuming you're measuring straight across (I can't measure straight without double-checking in the mirror a few times). That's crazy! I don't even measure that now, and almost hit the 37" mark when I had the most swelling!

Btw, your nipples really became that sensitive from that??!? Are you taking HRT to actually prevent so much T from being produced, or are you just using SP to prevent it from turning into DHT? Maybe my high T-levels are what's preventing me from having any pleasurable sensation in my nipples whatsoever! Blush

I was using SP and licorice and blocking all my T that way. Which came with its own boatload of problems. I would never ever ever suggest anyone else use licorice to block the androgens. It's just asking for health problems.

If I had it to do over? I'd still do the same. Simply because I still wouldn't have learned of my other options yet and I still wouldn't have been able to wait.

I am now using SP and CS for my T-blocking. SP as you know blocks DHT, CS blocks T. Actually even better results than SP+licorice, and without the health problems from licorice.

And to be honest, I think I come by my nipplegasms honestly. When I talked to my mom about em and she admitted to being the same way when younger. So simply gaining even the slightest amount of breast tissue allowed the genetics to kick in and... yeah.

As for the size thing... Yeah, definitely rib shape. I'm much broader up top than ANY girls. I taper pretty nicely, and I'm not nearly as broad across as most guys, but... I'm definitely not girly chested. Another curse of testosterone.

What's CS? I've heard of a few people using licorice, but I've never heard anything bad about it, I'm really surprised. Ok, I'll definitely be sure to stay away from that.

Yeah, that rib cage size definitely doesn't get taken into account for bra sizings. That's a lot of the reason why they're always so wrong. :/ But your underbust is a pretty good measurement, and should you decide to corset train in the future, it can get even smaller. Smile You are very lucky that it's so small to begin with. I've seen models who have an underbust of 30-32 inches, but still look very petite because of their small waist. So once your waist shrinks, you'll look VERY tiny! Smile You sound very shapely as-is just judging by your current measurements.

Unfortunately most of the "hip" measurement is actually in my butt. I have a huge butt. I don't want to lose it, mind, but getting hips to match would be nice.

And yeah. Slimming my tummy and waist is definitely a big to-do.

I'm kinda shapely... but not nearly what I'd like to be...

Haha.

And I already look tiny! I just don't feel it!

Over in tibetan princess's program thread recently I let slip a little about why I'm including both BO and PM in my plan. I actually typed a lot more, but realized it was getting way too long and I was stealing way too much of tibetan's thread space. So I decided to cut the majority of it and type it over here instead.

So, first, I'll quote what I said over there:

(30-09-2012, 04:31 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  The reason I'm combining the BO and PM is because BO more strongly binds to the alpha receptors while PM more strongly binds to the beta receptors.

More on this in my own thread...

So... time for the more, nay?

My pet theory about my hormones and why my body is the way it is, stuck somewhere between a very slight male frame and a perfectly female one is that I have a partial androgen insensitivity centered in my musculo-skeletal system combined with extreme estrogen sensitivity in BOTH receptors. This also describes my hyper-sensitive nipples. You see. It is genetics. Tongue

It also explains why, despite my build, I still have a very mannish face and such extreme hirsutism AND my early male-pattern. You see, my theory is, that in an attempt to compensate, and utterly convinced it should try to make me more masculine, my body decided to produce entirely too much DHT to literally saturate what receptors WOULD respond.

As a result, the insensitive receptors in my muscles and skeleton barely masculinized at all, producing a very broad upper chest and shoulders, but no muscle bulk or bone density to speak of. Even when I did try to "bulk up", and boy did I ever at various times in the past, my muscles just absolutely refused to respond. Although I'd get even hairier though from the even greater rise in DHT! Dodgy

And it's not that I couldn't get strength from resistance exercises. At one point I could literally out-pump the leg-presses at the local gym, WITH JUST ONE LEG. But you'd never tell from looking at my legs. They look absolutely gorgeously smooth and curvy. Always have! Well, as long as I've denuded them of that nasty body hair first.

My muscles just WILL NOT BULK UP. And my upper body? Forget it. There's a reason I throw and punch like a girl. Blush

It's the same story with my skeleton. As broad as it is in the chest and shoulders, there's absolutely no density. And there never has been. My hands are so dainty and feminine as to be ridiculous. I have smaller hands than most women I know! And my feet... Well. I wear 8.5's. In womens. As a genetic male that's pretty darned tiny. I also have an incredibly high natural arch to my feet. They're also much wider in the upper part than the heel. They may not be the daintiest most feminine feet you'll ever see (I generally fit best in wides), but they are definitely not masculine! Big Grin

While the androgen receptors in my muscles and skeleton were all but ignoring the DHT flood, the estrogen receptors were hungrily gobbling up any estrogen I could give them... Thus my slightly wider hips than is typical in a male, and the low bone density, and... yeah.

When I took away the DHT flood my body was like. RELIEF! and I had a sudden but short-lived surge of estrogenic activity which was just enough to "wake up" my estrogen receptors. It was at this point that my nipples became ultra-sensitive and they've never desensitized since. Big Grin

And this is why my program includes both BO and PM. With my body as responsive as it is to estrogens, but as low as it is, I should theoretically get better growth by flooding both my alpha's and beta's than I would just one or the other. People with plenty of natural estradiol already shouldn't need to worry about their alpha receptors, having phyto's stealing the beta's will allow estradiol more opportunity to take the alpha's.

And due to the differences between receptivity of the alpha's and beta's between individuals, there's no guarantee that combining BO and PM would make any difference for even other MtF's. Or if it does, they might do better with a different mix. Blush

It's also more expensive. Dodgy

So. YMWV. Your Mileage Will Vary. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon