Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

Yeah... Me either... I don't really do any chest exercises, but I do tend to do some stretches while noogling. Just kinda arching backwards and to each side.

I think if I could find a padded push-up bra that fit, I could actually look pretty good already.

But I'm hesitant to buy any sort of more expensive lingerie at this point in time...

(15-09-2012, 03:04 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yeah... Me either... I don't really do any chest exercises, but I do tend to do some stretches while noogling. Just kinda arching backwards and to each side.

I think if I could find a padded push-up bra that fit, I could actually look pretty good already.

But I'm hesitant to buy any sort of more expensive lingerie at this point in time...

DON'T waste your money at this time, because with the rapid results that you've been getting already, you'd probably look good in an unpadded bra in a matter of a few months!! Big Grin

To be honest, I don't have any to waste! lol. Big Grin

Which is probably a good thing, or I probably would... Dodgy

So... I realize I'm eventually going to need to take breaks with my plan. I also know that I -DO- have a visitor each month. The problem is, I don't have all the right plumbing, so there isn't any indicator so simple as bleeding. I also don't usually recognize that I'm PMS'ing while I'm doing so, I usually only recognize that I HAD just BEEN PMSing after the fact...

So I need to keep my plan completely stable for the next at least 4 or 5 months IMO, try to let my cycle get used to the new hormone balance, and then a couple months to count between the end of each PMS period. I'll then go a week (7 days) prior to that and take my breaks at that time from then on. I'll also start ramping up the PM and PC once I've got my cycle established.

I also had a wild surge of energy when I started the PM, and quite a bit of energy after I started everything else, but by the end of the week, my energy is tapering back off.

What do I think is causing this? Chinese Skullcap. I think I've actually managed to take my T TOO LOW! Who'd've ever thunk someone with my mega doses of T could ever manage that with herbs? So I'm gunna scale CS back to 3 pills 3 times daily from 4 pills and see if my T stabilizes.

I know I'm no where near my monthly, that comes around the end/beginning of the month somewhere for sure. Always has. I think more towards the beginning. I'm actually pretty sure I actually inadvertently started right around the end of it, lol. It's always been so mild before though... We'll see what it does now that I'm on all this E.

Once I feel completely comfortable with my dosing levels, I'll keep them completely level for the aforementioned 4 to 5 months to let my body become accustomed to the new hormone balance and then to try to determine exactly what my cycle is. If I mess with the hormone levels mid-cycle, that could completely throw off my cycle.

Hi Abi! Big Grin
Lately I've been wondering why my SP seemed to have so little effect on me. I still have to shave every single day, without fail, and my acne and sweating issues haven't improved at all either. I've only ever used Greenbush SP, which is not an extract. I might consider trying a standardized extract and combining it with the skullcap, but I'd obviously have to be extremely careful. Do you have any suggestions?

One more thing. Why are you taking red yeast rice? Back when the forum still had a huge number of Asian members, lots of people used it, along with other supplements that I never see mentioned any more. What is it for?

Hm... I'd suggest starting with just SP still, don't add CS just yet. Switch to using a standardized extract and try it low at first and slowly raise it. My dose is strictly for MtF. NO natural female should EVER use the same amount.

I used to take well in excess of like 5 GRAMS of whole herb SP before switching. How much whole herb have you been using? That'll help me pinpoint a better starting dose.

As for RYR/CoQ10... It's actually not directly related to BE at all, but rather to blood pressure and pulse. This combination is well documented to lower the former and help normalize the latter... I tend to have a naturally elevated bp and pulse, and with pumping myself this full of hormones and anti-hormones, I run a very high risk of heart complications without doing something to help normalize that. It's actually something I was already using in combination with licorice at even higher doses, I've scaled it back because I no longer have the licorice taking my heart complication risks through the roof.

My dose has varied, but most of the time I took 5175 mg, which is 9 Greenbush caps. They're usually a good source of herbs, but their SP might be unusually weak, for all I know. I wonder what the fudge is going on with my hormones. I've ramped up to 1500mg of Ainterol PM caps, and I still don't feel much of anything, good or bad.

Hm. T isn't the only thing that can cause acne and bad sweating. Have you been supplementing your progesterone?

And... Either Greenbush's SP is especially weak or you've been taking a huge OD of SP. Have you been having any excessive physical weakness or feeling faint?

I'd suggest actually weaning off of SP altogether (don't go off complete cold turkey! BAAAAD plan!) and supplementing your progesterone. I'm thinking you have a progesterone deficiency not excessive T.

I do know that all the symptoms I mentioned, particularly acne, are not necessarily caused by excess testosterone. Far to many people are convinced that it's a direct cause and effect relationship. It's entirely possible that I don't have raised androgens at all, but I almost wish I did, since it could be easily addressed.

About the progesterone, I am supplementing with PC, but so far I've only done it twice. I used it for one week the month before last, and I've used it this month for only 2 days so far. The acne an excess body hair are something I've had since puberty. The sweating only started in the last couple of years. I'm 27 and I hardly sweated at all during my teens and early 20's. I still don't sweat all that heavily, it's just more than I'm used to. I have no idea whether I should really count it as a "symptom" of anything. What are your reasons for thinking I have a progesterone deficiency?

About the SP, I already stopped cold turkey. There wasn't any difference either way. I felt totally fine both during and after for some reason. 9 pills is actually the normal amount that Greenbush recommends for everyone. Lots of people take that amount, and most don't seem to experience anything bad because of it. If it's really true that most other brands cause negative symptoms at that dose, than GB must really be unusually weak. On the other hand, most people on this board consider it to be impossible to OD on SP. People who take large doses never seem to experience anything negative, either than supposedly bigger thighs and increased cellulite. As far as the weight gain is concerned, I'm still not convinced that SP was the cause of the cellulite and weight gain in the people who claim to have experienced it. If it really did, than it might be the result of indirectly raising estradiol in some people.

I'm assuming that SP only lowers DHT, not total testosterone. What would happen if a women's DHT became too low?

Also, sorry for all the questions, but what do you think of white peony?
It's had a slight increase in popularity around here lately.

I've considered White Peony... I've chosen to try this first though, largely because I'm not genetically female, and I find myself doubting my body could ever be convinced to produce enough estradiol on its own even with help from something to boost my aromatase activity. Blush

Well. I suppose it might not be possible to OD on SP, I still just would never suggest it, there's no way you have that much DHT to suppress and so if nothing else, you'd be wasting money and herb that could be used by those of us who need it Tongue

I don't think that women should ever have any DHT at all when perfectly healthy. Their total T should be so low that it ought to all be going to body functions and nothing else... So... Nothing. Nonexistent DHT is what's healthiest for women. Nonexistent DHT is where I'm aiming, but I realize that's probably a pipe dream.

Since you're already off the SP... Try being more religious with your PC use for a few days see if that lessens any of your symptoms by the end of the week.

If not, then leave SP out of the equation and let's try a low dose of CS...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon