Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Redistrbution

I got another pair of women's jeans and they fit nicely. Big Grin

I'm finding the fat redistribution to be a good reaffirmation that my NBE regime is still on target. Cool

(17-11-2012, 05:54 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I got another pair of women's jeans and they fit nicely. Big Grin

I'm finding the fat redistribution to be a good reaffirmation that my NBE regime is still on target. Cool

I think the PM is responsible for your newfound booty shape. I experienced much the same --- about 2 months into taking the PM, and being so very focused on breast growth, I noticed TWO distinct features occurring as well --- (1) my booty cheeks were fuller (more chunky handfuls according to my bf) and hips were seemingly wider, leading to seeing (2) an indentation at the waist-line --- in other words -- I was getting the shapely S-curves of a girl.

This has continued, and now, a year+ into herbal supplements, I have a significantly chunkier booty to go with my other girlie assets. I have started and maintained a very solid work-out regimine (stair-climber, squats) to add to the booty-building (ha! Never thought of THAT --- I am a "booty-builder"!! LOL) but all is well and working great.

Out of curiosity, has anyone had their body fat percentage measured before and after pursuing NBE? I know it's far from being the most accurate method, but I use my bathroom scale to measure my body fat. Prior to NBE, my body fat was about 17%. Last night it was 20.6%. My weight hasn't changed much over the last year, so I think it's fair to say the fat redistribution is the reason why my body fat has increased.

(15-03-2013, 05:02 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Out of curiosity, has anyone had their body fat percentage measured before and after pursuing NBE? I know it's far from being the most accurate method, but I use my bathroom scale to measure my body fat. Prior to NBE, my body fat was about 17%. Last night it was 20.6%. My weight hasn't changed much over the last year, so I think it's fair to say the fat redistribution is the reason why my body fat has increased.

While the numbers aren't necessarily accurate, you can rely on the trend (so long as you're using the same scale). The fact that the percentage is rising indicates that more of your body is composed of fat than before. Chances are you are losing muscle mass since your weight is the same -- that could also help explain your difficulty running.

BTW, most scales display the numbers very differently based on gender. Have you tried telling the scale you are female rather than male? I did that and the "fat percentage" jumped up by 4%.

Misty

(15-03-2013, 05:29 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Chances are you are losing muscle mass since your weight is the same -- that could also help explain your difficulty running.

That's true. Since coming back home it's been easier for me to run again. I think it's because the air quality is better in my hometown that where I was previously. I still have to get back in shape though.

(15-03-2013, 05:29 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  BTW, most scales display the numbers very differently based on gender. Have you tried telling the scale you are female rather than male? I did that and the "fat percentage" jumped up by 4%.
Misty

I set the gender to female on my scale and I got very different results. My body fat percentage rose to 33.7%! When I changed the scale back to male, it said my body fat percentage is 20.6%. My weight is the same for both male and female. What's going on? Dodgy

Oddly enough though, both of these numbers border on the healthy/overweight range for male and female in my age group. Maybe my concern earlier that I am getting fat wasn't irrational after all. SadSad

(15-03-2013, 06:07 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe my concern earlier that I am getting fat wasn't irrational after all. SadSad

What's your BMI? Calculate it below:

http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

(15-03-2013, 08:39 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  What's your BMI?

It's 24.0

(15-03-2013, 08:43 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(15-03-2013, 08:39 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  What's your BMI?

It's 24.0

Then you're fine. Normal is between 18 and 25.

Something else that greatly affects the "fat percentage" that the scales register is your hydration level. The fat level will read higher if you are dehydrated (and can be significantly higher in the early morning, just after you get up).

I think getting back in shape will most likely lower your percentage as well. Wink

Misty

(15-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Something else that greatly affects the "fat percentage" that the scales register is your hydration level. The fat level will read higher if you are dehydrated (and can be significantly higher in the early morning, just after you get up).

That's a relief to know. It would certainly explain a lot considering I'm much more dehydrated in the morning than later in the day.

(15-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I think getting back in shape will most likely lower your percentage as well. Wink

Misty

I don't know what my body fat percentage was in my younger years, but it seems my weight doesn't change much regardless of how high my fitness level was. Still, it's probably be beneficial to get back into shape.

Who's kidding who? I checked out their bmi chart. It says a 6' adult is fine at a weight of less than 140 lbs. That's absurd. Unless you are skin and bone, you will weigh more than that. What's more, if you have muscle instead of fat, bmi says you are even fatter for the same weight. Bmi is a good example of oversimplifying something to make it easier for the great unwashed to grasp at the expense of its validity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon