Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Redistrbution

Congrats to you on your wonderful fat distribution! You're so lucky!

My body naturally gains just in my stomach (I'm lucky I stay pretty thin), so I've been working out like crazy these past few months to get a bigger bum to match my growing breasts (and to offset my strangely giant shoulders). Do you think PM could have a similar effect on someone who's already female?? :/ Everyone keeps saying all the herbs I'm taking are supposed to slim the waist, I guess because they're phytoestrogens, but so far there's been no change at all besides when I switch up my diet and workouts. My butt's gotten a lot firmer because of my workouts, so if I could get my body to actually move some fat down there on top of the muscle, it might finally jiggle again! Sad

(I obviously haven't looked too much into PM before, but if it's possible that it might do the same for me, then I'd be more than willing to give it a try! Big Grin)

It might. Especially since you seem to be one of those women with very PCOS-like symptoms. PM seems to work wonders for PCOS victims.

PM is interesting. Though some people refer to it as an herbal, it's not, it's a fruit that we're extracting from. Anyways... Its most major chemical constituent is either miroestrol or deoxymiroestrol. Doesn't really matter, between them, they make up like 60-80% of even the whole fruit, and miroestrol gets converted to deoxymiroestrol inside the body anyways.

Deoxymiroestrol is chemically nigh indistinguishable from human estradiol. It's actually more similar to human estradiol than the horse estrogens in premarin.

Incredibly potent stuff. Incredibly expensive stuff. But soooooo worth it.

(13-09-2012, 07:06 AM)Doll Wrote:  Congrats to you on your wonderful fat distribution! You're so lucky!

Thank you. Big Grin

(13-09-2012, 07:06 AM)Doll Wrote:  Do you think PM could have a similar effect on someone who's already female?? :/

I'm not sure. Something I would like to say though, is it seems like the fat redistribution occurred after I started applying progesterone cream to my lower back.

(13-09-2012, 07:30 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It might. Especially since you seem to be one of those women with very PCOS-like symptoms. PM seems to work wonders for PCOS victims.

PM is interesting. Though some people refer to it as an herbal, it's not, it's a fruit that we're extracting from. Anyways... Its most major chemical constituent is either miroestrol or deoxymiroestrol. Doesn't really matter, between them, they make up like 60-80% of even the whole fruit, and miroestrol gets converted to deoxymiroestrol inside the body anyways.

Deoxymiroestrol is chemically nigh indistinguishable from human estradiol. It's actually more similar to human estradiol than the horse estrogens in premarin.

Incredibly potent stuff. Incredibly expensive stuff. But soooooo worth it.

Not quite sure what PCOS is, maybe I should look into that. I keep hearing it everywhere around here. =_= Isn't estradiol the strongest form of estrogen in the body? Is that why PM is so strong and isn't suggested for those too high in estrogen already? I'm not very smart on hormones, sorry.

flamesabers Wrote:I'm not sure. Something I would like to say though, is it seems like the fat redistribution occurred after I started applying progesterone cream to my lower back.

I did happen to read that, yes. I'm currently using PC right now as well because I became progesterone deficient when my herbs brought my estrogen levels up to normal. So I would definitely use that as well if I were to try PM! Or maybe if I give my PC some more time, that will do the trick for me. :/ Hm, guess we'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: I just looked up PCOS, I'm positive that's what I have. =_= No wonder I grew so fast in the beginning of my NBE; it was the first time my hormones have ever been stable before. :/ When I was 17, my Dr. gave me an estrogen-based BC to help stabilize me, but never mentioned anything other than me having very low estrogen (he was a terrible doctor). Man, looking at these symptoms, why couldn't I have developed a deep voice?? Women with a deep voice just sound so sexy to me...

Yes. Estradiol is the most powerful estrogen and the most abundant estrogen in a healthy female.

And wow. I said PCOS-like. I wasn't about to try and claim you actually HAD PCOS. That's scary girl. And your doctor was a moron. When he saw those hormone levels, he should immediately have ordered further testing for PCOS to get that under proper management ASAP. I mean. DAAAANG!

And whoever your present doctor is is also a moron for not ordering tests for and treatment of your PCOS.

(13-09-2012, 11:31 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yes. Estradiol is the most powerful estrogen and the most abundant estrogen in a healthy female.

And wow. I said PCOS-like. I wasn't about to try and claim you actually HAD PCOS. That's scary girl. And your doctor was a moron. When he saw those hormone levels, he should immediately have ordered further testing for PCOS to get that under proper management ASAP. I mean. DAAAANG!

And whoever your present doctor is is also a moron for not ordering tests for and treatment of your PCOS.

LOL I know. Like I said, moron. That's actually the last time I had a doctor though; with my state "health insurance", they SAY I'm covered for all kinds of stuff, but every time I try to go to a doctor or something, all of a sudden, "Oh, we don't cover that." I gave up after a while. I can't even get prescriptions for a discount. God forbid if I ever get really sick. =_=

Maybe PM will be good for me to try then! Smile The only reason my first herbs worked so well is because of everything I've been through hormonally these past 5 or 6 years, I've done a bit of researching about symptoms of high and low estrogen and testosterone. So I knew what I had to try to raise and control with herbs. ^^; Oh, my problems never seem to end. Every time I start to think I just have a slight imbalance or abnormality, it turns out to be something with an actual name. Dodgy

(14-09-2012, 10:54 PM)Doll Wrote:  Oh, my problems never seem to end. Every time I start to think I just have a slight imbalance or abnormality, it turns out to be something with an actual name. Dodgy

Giggle. Yeah... Life can be like that at times...

And totally get you on the dodgy insurance x.x

My folks insurance likes to pull those tricks too.

Of course, I'm too old, so I don't get to be covered with them at all anyways, which means I am completely without insurance.

My booty is reacting to PM/SP/Maca combo as rapidly as my breasts --- and I love it.

(20-08-2012, 03:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  It's definitely a new sensation to feel my ass moving like my growing boobs do when I'm out running.

I love that feeling, sometimes. The mild bounce I get, tugging at my shoulders is a great motivator and indicator that things are still in place from when I was able to be involved in NBE. Finances are finally restored, so expect me to be more active in the future.

I got a surprise when getting dressed this morning in regards to my fat redistribution. A pair of 30 in. waist regular fit jeans I haven't worn in a while didn't fit so well. It fit fine around my waist, but not around my hips and thighs. I haven't been gaining weight.

The jeans I have been wearing regularly have a 31 or 32 in waist, but they're a relaxed fit. I tried on a pair of women's jeans I bought a while ago. It's a size 8 tall, relaxed fit. It's measurements are a 29.5 in waist and 39.5 in hips. It was a little loose around my waist, but otherwise it fit pretty well.

This little surprise made my day. I got the feeling I should be shopping for and wearing women's jeans from now on. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon