Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's Program

Figured I might as well post one of these here.

I started with FG,RC,SP for about a month then switched over to PM FYI.

My Current Program as of 8-10-12 (hope to make it more steady soon):

PM: Varied dose sometimes determined by how busy I am but never Below 1000mg or Over 3000mg per day.
Calcium Citrate: 2000mg per day, usualy one 1000mg capsule in the morning and one at night.
SP: 1755mg irregular dose 2-3 times per week (looking for an alternative that is as convenient or moreso to take to kill DHT)
PABA: 1000 mg per day (usualy in the morning)
FG: 1860mg 1-3 times per week.

Current Progress:
Budding, Might be in Tanner Stage 2 (uncertain), but have been on a low dose for a few weeks due to low PM and other herb supply thanks to unexpected bills draining my funds, so hopefully once my PM intake goes back up my progress will as well.

As for where I get my herbs from I Buy them both locally and online. (Whoever has the best quallity/price)

On a side note I am Considering adding L-Arginine but have yet to figure out a dosage. (will update later)

PM I allways buy from www.ainterolherbs.com
SP, and FG I stick to the brand: http://www.naturesway.com/
For Calcium Citrate I use Solaray 1000mg Powder filled Capsules for increased absorption (cant find a mfr link)
and for PABA I use the brand: www.nowfoods.com/

I prefer to buy in bulk when I can.

Could you post links of where you buy all your herbs and stuff? I think that would make it easier for others to more fully evaluate your program.

(10-08-2012, 10:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Could you post links of where you buy all your herbs and stuff? I think that would make it easier for others to more fully evaluate your program.

That Better? Cool

(11-08-2012, 02:40 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(10-08-2012, 10:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Could you post links of where you buy all your herbs and stuff? I think that would make it easier for others to more fully evaluate your program.

That Better? Cool

Yes. Smile

I know it sounded fastidious to ask for, but I think it's an important aspect considering the numerous different brands of herbs that are available. I think of it as being like the reference section in a report. Big Grin

(11-08-2012, 02:51 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-08-2012, 02:40 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

That Better? Cool

Yes. Smile

I know it sounded fastidious to ask for, but I think it's an important aspect considering the numerous different brands of herbs that are available. I think of it as being like the reference section in a report. Big Grin

no problem, I just didn't think of it at first.

Can I ask where you were able to buy your Red Clover? This might just be my own ignorance, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

(11-08-2012, 08:01 PM)CandC27 Wrote:  Can I ask where you were able to buy your Red Clover? This might just be my own ignorance, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

I've bought RC on Amazon. Here's some links.

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Clover-Blossom-Capsules/dp/B0009ETAQ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344712011&sr=8-2&keywords=red+clover

http://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Red-Clover-Blossoms-capsules/dp/B000F4T52U/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1344712011&sr=8-12&keywords=red+clover

you can find all of those herbs online and in many vitamin/herb shops.

recommend you buy any PM from http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ , seems to have about the best quality and price.

RC though most Vitamin or herb shops/sections in supermarkets should have it.

Update:

Back to 2000-3000mg/day of PM and my budding has resumed, Areola are beginning to turn a deep red. Smile

what does it mean when the areola turns a deep red i hear it reference often

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon