Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've come here to help you all out

thank you so much for your tip~~~~~

OMG you are brilliant, Bridget!

Wow, I just downloaded for a value of about 1800 dollars, which now was about 8 dollars (I got a bit over excited! hah) (Of course his prices are way too inflated in the first place)

Thanks again! Now, to see if this works Cool

(08-08-2012, 09:02 AM)Bridgetjane Wrote:   Recently, i've stumbled upon the Steve G Jones natural breast enlargement program, you know through hypnosis. As you can see he sells his mp3's and what not for quite a high price if you're on a budget.

But! here's the amazing part.
If you go to his website, click on the breast enhancement one (I'm sure you'll find it) add one of those preferably platinum and another hypnosis mp3 to your cart, so in total you would have two. It says how much it will cost which is well, very expensive.
I've heard extremely good reviews from his programs.
As I'm only 17 I still would like to grow my bust, maybe just a little faster for now.

In the customer code or something like that after you add your products to your cart, enter in the promotional code 'diamond'

the price will become 70 cents and you will be able to purchase it on paypal. I figured this out the other day reading through these forums.
Enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'm just happy I got his treatment for 70 cents! rather than something like 140 for buying two.
x

I am so glad and thankful I read your post, darlingggg, thank youuu! Hope everyone's gonna have a good time with your biggg boobiess journey. Tongue

Thank you soooo muchhhh! I bought like 5 different MP3 programs for $1.44!!!! I can't wait to try the booby enlargement one!

Thanks to Bridget, I bought a bunch of these hypno downloads including the platinum breast enlargement which is the only one I've listened to so far. Rolleyes In fact I've been pretty religious about listening to it almost every night all night for over a month. So far, nothing or too little to notice.

So my question is: Has anyone had anything noticeable from these Steve Jones files?

Hi all! Have found a free site that not only helps with the breast, it also has some really fun stuff to listen too. the site is warpmymind.com have listened to a couple files for 4 days now and have gotten the "tingles" back into my chest again. So I will keep listening for now as well as using my rapibust, and see what happens. Happy growing everyone!!

hey guys, i want to try this but I don't have a paypal, can you tell me about it, I'm worried about setting one up. are they fine? no ones ever had a problem with paypal? sorry im a tech noob when it comes to shopping on line, i just don't do it

I've never had a problem with PayPal in the 5 or so years that I've been using it. I connected my PayPal account to a credit card but NOT a bank account.

If you're worried about PayPal having your credit card info, some credit cards have a "single use" mode for online shopping. Each time you want to buy something, you log into your credit card account online and request a "single use" pseudo account number specifying max charge amount and how long it is valid. My credit card company only permits the pseudo number to be used once. After saving the pretend account number, expiration date and security code, you can update your PayPal account with the new info and then go shopping.

If this sounds like a pain, it is -- which is why I gave PayPal my real credit card number. PayPal is as safe as buying anything online, mail order or from a TV shopping channel.

Thanks alot for the info . Really love it . Im looking to start on all this and money is really tight . Thanks again for thisss .

Thanks so much! I just ordered a few for $1.44!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon