Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pls help

Hi I'm new and I'm 13 years old and I admire all the girls in my class that have nice breast no one gets or know about this secret yet all I want is breast how do I get them without anyone knowing ? Ty And idk rlly much about herds and stuff sooo yeah and I don't want to become a girl fully

Hello Machadomen. Welcome to the board. Smile

(01-08-2012, 09:38 PM)Machadomen Wrote:  Hi I'm new and I'm 13 years old and I admire all the girls in my class that have nice breast no one gets or know about this secret yet all I want is breast how do I get them without anyone knowing ? Ty And idk rlly much about herds and stuff sooo yeah and I don't want to become a girl fully

Trying to grow breasts without anyone noticing can be very difficult if not contradictory. At best, your family might express concern you have a hormonal imbalance. At worse, your classmates might tease you mercilessly for developing breasts. I would advise waiting a few years to see if having breasts is something you really want. In the meantime I suggest doing research on the various NBE herbs. If it's feasible I suggest getting a pair of breast forms and wearing them in private to see if growing breasts is something you truly want to pursue.

Okay I'm going to reserch and try on a padded bra Ty I have been thinking about it a lot and I think I want to do it

I don't know your sexual orientation, but assuming you are heterosexual, there are particular repercussions to consider with taking NBE herbs.

If you haven't, I recommend thinking about do you want to have your own family sometime in the future? Are you interested in having a satisfying sexual relationship with a girlfriend/wife? Have you considered how the girls in the class and as you get older, women in general might treat you differently when you have breasts? Something to ask yourself is how would you perceive a woman who wants to take male hormones to develop masculine characteristics. Would you be interested in dating a woman like that? How would you feel about marrying one?

NBE herbs can really impair the sex drive and ability to reproduce. There's certainly a lot more to consider than just how to conceal your growing breasts.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try to grow breasts. Rather, I think there are a lot of aspects and unintended consequences to evaluate. You may not fully grasp some of these consequences until you're older and have more of life's experiences under your belt. If wanting to have breasts is a distressing situation for you, I think seeing a gender therapist would be a good idea.

I agree with flamesaber you should definitely talk to a psychiatrist as well as your parents they would want to know that you wanna be transgender. as well if you are it would be easier to transition before all of the changes of puberty happens. I wish I would have had the strength to do it alot younger

Sad I want to do it but I also want a family and kids if it's going to affect my life that much that I can't have kids and girls won't rlly be interested in me then idk what I'm going to do and I'm straight

(02-08-2012, 12:11 AM)Machadomen Wrote:  Sad I want to do it but I also want a family and kids if it's going to affect my life that much that I can't have kids and girls won't rlly be interested in me then idk what I'm going to do and I'm straight

One option would be to hold off on the NBE until you find a woman who is supportive of your desire to have breasts, have your kids and then start on the NBE.

Growing breasts won't make it impossible to have a wife and kids, but I think it would be foolish to think having breasts while presently yourself as a male will not have any impact on your life whatsoever. I think this is why it's important to wait a few years or more before starting with NBE. It takes time to work out how to balance NBE with the rest of your life goals.

Nvm :T im back to wanting to do nbe i wanna do all the stuff i mentioned in the other post but i cant cause everyone on here thinks im to young but i like reading your stories

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon