Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stupid question

hey this is a stupid lil question lmao..i was looking at macromastia..and honestly i'd loove to have that..but as a guy i highly doubt it's possible..but since taking NBE is sorta like puberty for guys..might there be a slim chance for a guy to get that? lol is there anything that can be done to increase the chances to get it?

(27-07-2012, 02:40 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  hey this is a stupid lil question lmao..i was looking at macromastia..and honestly i'd loove to have that..but as a guy i highly doubt it's possible..but since taking NBE is sorta like puberty for guys..might there be a slim chance for a guy to get that? lol is there anything that can be done to increase the chances to get it?

Why not just buy a pair of extra large breast forms to fulfill your fantasy/fetish? You would get to have the huge breasts you dream of and you would quickly find out how cumbersome it would be. Honestly, growing such large breasts would be a painful process, not to mention you would have to carry around the extra weight on your chest 24/7.

never heard of macromastia before, mentioning guys puberty assumed it was to do with the male genitals, WRONG.
Google imaged it, why would anyone even want that, unless you are being paid quite beautifully by the adult industry to keep them and show them to pay you incredibly.
I think the women who do have this condition, would love a very decent reduction. I can't even imagine what it does to your back. I have a small a cup and i can feel the tug already can't imagine even being bigger then a B cup myself but hey to each his own lol.

I agree, get some breast forms cause the cost to reduce all that tissue after somehow growing that large would make you glad you got the 2-300 dollar forms instead lol.

(27-07-2012, 04:23 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  I think the women who do have this condition, would love a very decent reduction. I can't even imagine what it does to your back.

There's also the stretch marks to consider as well as finding bras, let alone clothes that fit. Also imagine how hard it would be to maintain eye contact with people.

If you are curious, google the name 'Sheyla Hershey' and her 38kkk breasts to find out how people typically react to seeing abnormally large breasts.

haha funny you say her name, she was on this show I watch all the time Taboo on discovery channel i think or TLC either or, does not look comfortable by any means. I sit and ponder how people will stare at me with breasts being male, then i see people like her and am assured i'll be alright if they can do it their whole lives and have loved ones around husbands and kids and such then i'll be just fine lol

well it's something I always wanted and im sure i wouldnt mind it that much lol oh well doubt it'll happen anyway

never say never sweetie they say you are only prone to be a cup size smaller than your mom or women in family, i have seen pics of people who say their families are b or c cups and they achieve dd e cups so its possible just might have to put a lot more work into it then others

(27-07-2012, 08:21 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  well it's something I always wanted and im sure i wouldnt mind it that much lol oh well doubt it'll happen anyway

Sometimes the anticipation of wanting something is more satisfying than the elation of actually getting it. If you can afford it, I say buy the huge breasts forms. It won't be the same as the real thing, but you'll get to see what it feels like to have gigantic breasts on your chest.

Yeah well check out cheryl1989's previous posts and eventual outcomes if you think it isn't possible for a genetic male to develop macromastia. Truly impressive results starting with NBE and progressing to SRS. Be very careful what you wish for!

chrishoney

haha i will but what is srs? and dont worry i have no size limits lmao heck my other dream/goal is for string implants one day ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon