Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, questions about NBE for males

ok... thank you so much you've been a tremendous help. Looks like I have some thinking to do before I go all in!

(30-07-2012, 03:06 AM)blackhawk Wrote:  ok... thank you so much you've been a tremendous help.

Your welcome. Smile

Just to add my two cents, I think that the suggestion to get some breast forms is a great one. Your can get self-adhesive ones which would not require wearing a bra, sort of. I mean if you get AA or A cup sizes, they'll probably stick well for normal motion (no beach volleyball or jumping jacks or trampoline), but I'd get a bra for anything bigger.

The point is that you can stick these on and go out into the world and see how you feel about things. Bra straps are a give away of what's on your mind, but without a bra you could just be a guy with moobs.

I did some research on eBay trying to see what was available there. Just be careful that some sellers offer items for low prices and then have ridiculous shipping charges. They do this to avoid paying eBay commission which is calculated on sales price. So when you see some offered for $15 you might notice $55 in shipping.

I've seen recommendations on some forum for http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...uddies2009, but have not used them personally so I cannot comment. But they seem to lean towards large cups and I don't know about self-adhesiveness.

I have bought http://www.glamourboutique.com/gl2000nfr...tapes.aspx and like them a lot. Not sure how small they go and they require a bra or spray-on medical adhesive to hold them in place.

Good luck

Natural breast enlargement works for males as well because it is basically using plant-based forms of the female hormone estrogen-if enough estrogen is produced, even by a male, then you will have the changes that come along with this, including breast development. I would recommend trying Naturaful breast enlargement cream. It uses herbs like mexican wild yam, blessed thistle, dong quai and kava kava to stimualte breast cells to grow and ultimately increase breast size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon