Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Dosage Limit.

Hello everyone!
I have been thinking lately about what my Limit could be om PM before Estrogen Dominance takes over.the whole almost 4 months i have been using it i have had zero symptoms of ED,no headache no back pain Nothing.that is even with a few days of 3000-3500mg dosages.my question is, at those levels why have i not ever got the headache that so many others have on lower dosage.should I ramp up just to find my maximum Level?
Diva Chick 32....

(26-06-2012, 12:55 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello everyone!
I have been thinking lately about what my Limit could be om PM before Estrogen Dominance takes over.the whole almost 4 months i have been using it i have had zero symptoms of ED,no headache no back pain Nothing.that is even with a few days of 3000-3500mg dosages.my question is, at those levels why have i not ever got the headache that so many others have on lower dosage.should I ramp up just to find my maximum Level?
Diva Chick 32....

Hello Diva Chick,

I think if you spent a longer time on the 3,000 mg dosage you would reach Estrogen Dominance. You can checkout my thread on the effects I've had with taking 3,000 mg of pm for nearly seven weeks.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12221

It's no fun having headaches or back pain, and if being able to function sexually is important to you, I don't understand why you would want to do this. If you're making progress with a lower dosage, I think trying to find your maximum tolerable limit at best is a waste of pm, at worst is asking for pain and discomfort. There's no guarantee finding your maximum limit equates to having maximum growth, and even if it did, it would probably also mean maximum growing pains.

If you really want to go through with this my suggestion would be to take 3,000 mg of pm everyday for 2 or 3 months, and if you still feel no symptoms, than increase to 3,500 mg and repeat.

I've been finding that after my Cold Turkey that my development is keeping going steadily on lower doses of pm, this is a good thing as it will make what PM I have left last longer.

Also have dropped SP for the last 4 days and found that the slight dizziness I was getting on occasion dissapeared completely, No Breakouts so-far, and development continues.

@ Diva, I Understand your Eagerness, but your Development will not speed up on a Higher Dose.

If I were you I would look for what the minimum dose is to keep things growing and any mental benefits, it will cost less money that way (NBE Herbs aren't Cheap), and you wont risk any health/functional issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon