Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A "WTF moment" that couldn't wait

(16-06-2012, 07:13 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I didn't mind the derailing. I thought it was funny, much like the situation that inspired this thread in the first place. It wasn't so much that is startled, scared, or confused me. I just thought it was a seriously weird thing and the folks here were the only ones I know that could appreciate it.

Well, we never got any further down the road of our earlier discussion about what we have being a brain disorder, but I think you might agree that the way we think is highly dependent on our biochemical balance.

To be on this forum, I think it is a given that you must have a degree of gender dysphoria. The spectrum of this disorder includes wanting to rid yourself of hair.

I'm guessing with the herbs you are taking you probably tipped a balance somewhere.

These things seem to happen in the shower. Possibly the interval between taking your morning dose and the time it takes to get in your bloodstream?

In my case I went from dysphoria to euphoria (without passing Go) shortly after I moved up to 3g/day (2 or 3 days). I was feeling my usual Eeyore-like despondency when I got into the shower when after a couple of minutes I suddenly realised I felt happy!

As for compulsion, it was on day 7 of my first cold turkey that I first removed all my chest hair.

Sorry about my "witty" comments, by the way - I think only my sense of humour allowed me to get this far into my life! It certainly helps!

B.

(16-06-2012, 11:25 AM)bryony Wrote:  I'm guessing with the herbs you are taking you probably tipped a balance somewhere.

These things seem to happen in the shower. Possibly the interval between taking your morning dose and the time it takes to get in your bloodstream?

Sorry about my "witty" comments, by the way - I think only my sense of humour allowed me to get this far into my life! It certainly helps!
Actually, it was a couple hours after my noon dose. A friend was having a birthday party, so I took a shower a few hours before leaving for that.

NEVER apologize for being who you are. Wit, whim, sass, and style are some of my favorite traits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon