Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program opinion

I was just wondering how this sounds for a program.
3 days at 3 pills a day for 1500mg
2 days at 6 pills a day for 3000mg
And 2 days off.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated my pm should be in any day now just want a good plan to start again at.
Thanks

Hello Frittam,

I think following a high/low plan of pm sounds good. (After all, I'm doing the same thing. Big Grin)

How did you decide on the high/low doses to take? Have you used these doses before? Or are you estimating what you'll think will work best for you? If you're taking pm solely for breast growth, you may not need to go as high as 3,000 mg. My reason to take high doses of pm is to maintain the brain rewiring, not because my breast growth stalls on lower doses of pm.

I'm not sure how taking 2 days off will affect your program. I don't go cold turkey at all on pm. You may get a growth spurt or you may not. If I'm not mistaken, I think those who do go cold turkey on pm usually do so on a monthly basis, rather than every week.

Thank you for the response. The highest dose I have taken so far is 2500mg. The reason I stopped taking pm was that I was getting really bad lower back pain so I thought I was suffering estrogen dominance. So I stopped and the back pain never went away. After seeing the doctor and physio they found I have weak muscles in my lower back causing my hip to shift and putting strain on my spine. Getting physio to fix that problem and looking forward to starting pm again as about a month from stopping pm my nipples and chest started to ache and grow which felt good and bad at the same time lol. The ache continued for quite some time after stopping pm which was intersting.
I may do what you do flame and change the dosage a little Lowe as I was getting reaponse at an average of 1500 mg a day.

(14-03-2013, 08:20 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Frittam,

I think following a high/low plan of pm sounds good. (After all, I'm doing the same thing. Big Grin)

How did you decide on the high/low doses to take? Have you used these doses before? Or are you estimating what you'll think will work best for you? If you're taking pm solely for breast growth, you may not need to go as high as 3,000 mg. My reason to take high doses of pm is to maintain the brain rewiring, not because my breast growth stalls on lower doses of pm.

I'm not sure how taking 2 days off will affect your program. I don't go cold turkey at all on pm. You may get a growth spurt or you may not. If I'm not mistaken, I think those who do go cold turkey on pm usually do so on a monthly basis, rather than every week.

Hey Flamesabers, Just drawing on your experience with these questions and I know everyone is different but if you were to attempt a generalization, at what dose do you think an average person would experience breast growth? And at what dose would you expect the average person to experience "brain rewiring"? I kinda forgot that there are two common goals and that they would have different doses. I originally planned to go after both so I expected I'd have to get to a high dose.

(14-03-2013, 09:21 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(14-03-2013, 08:20 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Frittam,

Hey Flamesabers, Just drawing on your experience with these questions and I know everyone is different but if you were to attempt a generalization, at what dose do you think an average person would experience breast growth? And at what dose would you expect the average person to experience "brain rewiring"? I kinda forgot that there are two common goals and that they would have different doses. I originally planned to go after both so I expected I'd have to get to a high dose.

Hi Doodlebug!

Not addressed to me, but I'll chip in anyway. I find that, ironically, the dose that sorts my mind out is optimum for breast growth, and that makes a lot of sense to me. If you believe, as I d,o that the whole problem is foetal development, then it makes sense to assume that the brain will be happiest at normal female levels of estrogen.

There may, of course, be other (or myriad) explanations, but that's my experience.

B.

PS my average is 3g/day nowadays.

(14-03-2013, 08:30 PM)Frittam Wrote:  Thank you for the response. The highest dose I have taken so far is 2500mg. The reason I stopped taking pm was that I was getting really bad lower back pain so I thought I was suffering estrogen dominance. So I stopped and the back pain never went away. After seeing the doctor and physio they found I have weak muscles in my lower back causing my hip to shift and putting strain on my spine. Getting physio to fix that problem and looking forward to starting pm again as about a month from stopping pm my nipples and chest started to ache and grow which felt good and bad at the same time lol. The ache continued for quite some time after stopping pm which was intersting.
I may do what you do flame and change the dosage a little Lowe as I was getting reaponse at an average of 1500 mg a day.

If you experience back pain again, and it's not related to your muscles, I suggest adding progesterone cream to your program as a way of minimizing estrogen dominance.

(14-03-2013, 09:21 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Hey Flamesabers, Just drawing on your experience with these questions and I know everyone is different but if you were to attempt a generalization, at what dose do you think an average person would experience breast growth? And at what dose would you expect the average person to experience "brain rewiring"? I kinda forgot that there are two common goals and that they would have different doses. I originally planned to go after both so I expected I'd have to get to a high dose.

With me I need a higher dose for brain rewiring than for breast growth. I think for other members it's the other way around. As far as reaching both goals of breast growth and brain rewiring, I feel fortunate that neither goal has conflicted with the other in terms of pm dosage. It doesn't seem like my breast growth stalls when I'm on the higher doses of pm. Another big potential obstacle with going for the higher amounts of pm is how well your body tolerates the increased doses of pm. Other than estrogen dominance, I haven't had any bad reactions with pm.

For breast growth I think 2,000 mg is a good amount for the average person. Brain rewiring has been a bit trickier for me. For about five months 2,500 mg was enough to get the mental benefits. Once it seemed like the mental benefits started to wane, I switched to the high/low plan that I'm currently on. Things have been going good for me so far. I think the variance of pm dosages reduces the likelihood I'll build up a tolerance for pm.

I've been thinking about reducing my dosage for the high days from 4,000 mg to 3,500 mg. If I can get the same effects, at least I'll be conserving my pm supply a little more. I'll probably make this change at the end of the month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon