Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Be consistant with PM, you WILL reach your goal

Heart 

I have read a lot of stuff on this web site now, and i have also had 2 accounts before this , but left due to someone's anger issues. I Forgiven them & forgotten them!!!. I didn't want to mention this but I thought i would because i know one or two folks on here Wink. The people i met on here were lovely, and helped me a great deal.

PM has worked wonders for me regarding breast enlargement. I am a 38C ATM, and depending where i buy my bra's sometimes a 40D. M&S you can't go far wrong, and if you are shy to go shopping you can always do it via the internet (Shop Online). I am not as happy as many would consider, i hold a lot in. I shared with Isabelle about how i hate everything "down there" and believe me i don't think i can see the rest of my life with it. At four years old i was convinced i was female just like my friends, most my friends were female, it sounds crazy but i really did get a shock. Everything started to make sense that i wasn't female and that's when i felt myself become withdrawn. This was not good, i was around 5-6 yrs old and i was depressed. My mum was amazing and she knew how this was effecting me, obviously she didn't make an issue, never. I had what i wanted regarding clothes, toys, but it was my body that was screwing me up at such an early age. I can't begin to tell you what happened at school, its part of my life i hated so much, it was like hell. I was not developing as i should of according to my GP, and things down there had never changed, ever. I was referred to an endocrinologist for tests for suspected Klinefelters. At 10-11 yrs old i started to bud and was also a bit chubby. at 14-15 yrs my breasts were large and impossible to hide. My bum, legs and hips were nothing like the boys in my yr, they were vile to me. It was a miracle i met my partner at 14, but we were both broken in one way or another. We looked after one another and she really helped me with my anxiety that i had & still do. Later on in my life i was in & out of hospital for anxiety issues etc. And NO! I could no longer make love than fly over the moon, i can't do it? My brain says no and always has.

Two years ago i got to know PM. I did this searching for help as i was feeling very low. Even though i have breasts i don't feel complete, there to small. I got my PM and took the TS dose, and still do. My dosage has got me up to a 40D as i mentioned. The growth spurt stated when i stopped believe it or not, they pained and ached just as they did when i was a teen. I had a 2 week break, and when i started back on my PM my breasts took another growth spurt. Be consistent and you will get the results you desire. I'm not telling you to take the dose i take, but if you want boobs, then you may find an increase (Done very slowly) if you up the dose. This i know from others doing this also. Change the brand from time to time, ask people who know what they are on about. I shared with Isabelle i want an anti androgen (T=blocker) to stop the T levels. I have checked with many now and Dutasteride is sufficient, and i can also take SP with that. I asked a few folks here what should i do? Then asked others. Find people with good knowledge, not the hissy fit know it all's. I believe if you persevere You Will get the results you need. It certainly does not happen over night! I have read testimony's off people who say after a day or two, ohhhh i can feel them growing! Sorry to say that's in there minds. It takes 3-5 years for the max growth you can get to on PM, After that, maybe another alternative? Be patient Wink You will not get better than PM, and it does change the whole brain system. I can cry at the most stupidest of things! PM like some have stated reduces anxiety, obsessional neurosis and yes it does take you to dream land regarding your body. I believe it can take you to the point where you want to transition. Myself i don't care as i don't have a sex drive, and i hate what i see when i look in the mirror

PS. I advise people not to go down the anti-androgen line, that is my personal choice. Also you don't need to as PM is a natural DHT blocker.

Kell92 CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon