Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Life isn't fair part 999

Life definitely is not fair.

My problem is aesthetics. If I can't look like this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fa...ry-1.28985

then what's the point?

Sigh!

(Yes, off-topic, but thought you'd like the pretty pictures)

B.

bryony,

If this is a picture of your goal, perhaps, just perhaps, you are setting your goals a slight bit beyond what might reasonably be expected. It COULD be that you might be a bit disappointed.

Best of luck!
freddy

(31-05-2012, 01:34 AM)freddy Wrote:  bryony,

If this is a picture of your goal, perhaps, just perhaps, you are setting your goals a slight bit beyond what might reasonably be expected. It COULD be that you might be a bit disappointed.

Best of luck!
freddy

Big Grin

You're not used to my weird humour yet Freddy!

My goal is mental stability, which happens to come with boobs.

No illusions about any attempts to look female improving my appearance to me or anyone else. Like I said, my problem is aesthetics!

She's a cutey isn't she? Look up "Dougie" and Kate Upton on Youtube (the one in the baseball stadium). She is the best kind of beautiful model.... lacking in arrogance and full of fun.

B.

(31-05-2012, 10:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  

Best of luck!
freddy

Big Grin

No illusions about any attempts to look female improving my appearance to me or anyone else. Like I said, my problem is aesthetics!

She's a cutey isn't she? Look up "Dougie" and Kate Upton on Youtube (the one in the baseball stadium). She is the best kind of beautiful model.... lacking in arrogance and full of fun.

B.

To be honest Byrony, in my travels I have seen some GG's that could make Frankenstein look feminine....
(Not Kidding)

A Lot of GG's would kill for a figure like the one in that Photo FYI.

(01-06-2012, 01:31 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(31-05-2012, 10:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  

Best of luck!
freddy

Big Grin

B.

To be honest Byrony, in my travels I have seen some GG's that could make Frankenstein look feminine....
(Not Kidding)

A Lot of GG's would kill for a figure like the one in that Photo FYI.

Hi L,

of course that's true - I have seen a fair few myself. As I said, my problem is mainly aesthetics - why take an enormous of trouble in my few remaining years to be an horrendously ugly woman with body dysphoria, when I can remain a moderately ugly man with gender dysphoria? (admittedly with boobs - so maybe horrendously still applies! Big Grin ).

The world has changed - it's no longer necessary to go on a "program" to obtain mental relief.... thank God for PM!

B.

PS were you thinking of this? http://www.bestfunnyblog.com/wp-content/...-mart1.jpg

(01-06-2012, 10:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  The world has changed - it's no longer necessary to go on a "program" to obtain mental relief.... thank God for PM!

Yeah, no kidding.

(01-06-2012, 10:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  PS were you thinking of this? http://www.bestfunnyblog.com/wp-content/...-mart1.jpg

Actually compared to what I meant those two "could" be considered good looking.....
(yeah "that" bad *shudders*)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon