Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth

So i have been taking sups for several years now....used pm for a bit then got scared and threw them away....most recently was using fg and hops for approx the last 2 months...stopped everything about week ago..still feeling deep aches both breasts in chest area...constant dull ache and the other day while nips were and still are itching and very sensitive fell deep in one on each side a tiny, minute little bump that i can move with my thumb...there is no pain while feeling it but def feel something there...is it possible that growth can continue even after off everything for the last week....today both sides feeling very full and both sides seem more cone shaped than previous wedge..both nips very sensitive, can change texture from very firm to very soft and both angled to the side but much more projection forward

As far as I know restarting growth is always possible.

(28-05-2012, 05:33 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  ...is it possible that growth can continue even after off everything for the last week....

It is apparently quite common to get a growth spurt after stopping the phyto-estrogen intake, although it is short lived.
I have a feeling that in any case the body is sensitive to changing hormone levels as much as the actual quantity at any given moment. I follow a cyclical routine and I definitely get increased pains on both sides of the intake peak.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon