Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How has having breasts changed public perception of you?

...if you still present as male.

How hard is it to conceal breasts? Also, for those of you that are too big to hide, or don't try to, have people (friends and strangers) treated you differently if you still present as male? Have strangers called you ma'am?

Upon seeing this, I remembered a thread that I was talking about being ma'amed in.

I went and found it, but since it's your thread about where to buy FG I don't guess you need a link ;p

I don't have breasts yet, so I can't answer the topic. Still get ma'amed from time to time though.

(26-05-2012, 04:16 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Upon seeing this, I remembered a thread that I was talking about being ma'amed in.

I went and found it, but since it's your thread about where to buy FG I don't guess you need a link ;p

I don't have breasts yet, so I can't answer the topic. Still get ma'amed from time to time though.

You don't have breast yet, your latest pics tell a different story.what that fetch are you lookin atWink

(26-05-2012, 04:20 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  
(26-05-2012, 04:16 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Upon seeing this, I remembered a thread that I was talking about being ma'amed in.

You don't have breast yet, your latest pics tell a different story.what that fetch are you lookin atWink

It's all smoke and mirrors lol. But seriously, the other day the bulb above my bathroom mirror burned out, so I take a lamp in there....and lo and behold when the light is coming from below I have nothing.

So if you want them to appear bigger, light them up from above ;p

Before anyone mentions it, yes I am too lazy to change a lightbulb.

Sounds like me Lol! Big Grin

(26-05-2012, 04:29 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Before anyone mentions it, yes I am too lazy to change a lightbulb.

Irony, I Just had to replace 2 lightbulbs thanks to a Power Surge......

I've been ma'amed once. It was fantastic! I live for more of those experiences!

(26-05-2012, 11:14 AM)freddy Wrote:  I've been ma'amed once. It was fantastic! I live for more of those experiences!

You're definitely in the right place then, ma'am Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon