Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM is amazing

I am just amazed at how well PM is working for me and the way it has me feeling. My breasts are definitely developing as I can feel the changes inside them. I have no idea how big them might get or when I will say big enough, but for now I am just thrilled with the fact I do have them and that it even could have happened like this. As for the hair which I got it for, the bald area in back is filling in and PM works great for that also.

Hello techie.

Congratulations on your progress.Big Grin

Out of curiosity, how long have you been taking PM?

Just over 8 months, but i did stop for a short time. After restarting things seem to be happening faster.

By any chance Has your body hair (chest face etc) thinned or slowed in its regrowth?

Hi,

Can you say some more about how much your breasts have grown?
That would be of MOST interest.

Are you "on" anything else?

freddy

I really have not noticed alot of changes in body hair yet......maybe a little slower growth. As for breasts they will fit in the palms of my hands, there is alot of fat redistribution and I can feel the harder growth under the nipples, the pain is deeper now and the shape of the growth is like a cone shape. I have not even tried to measure to find a cup size. If I were to wear a tight t-shirt I know I could not hide them, but otherwise with a normal shirt with a pocket I am fine.

Also for years I have been taking SP for prostate health and FG for blood pressure.....I was told about them yrs ago and was told to take as a preventative measure. T

How much PM, SP, and FG are you taking daily?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon