Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Glandular changes

Has anyone noticed any or all of the following changes while on PM suppliments as well as SP?

Increased "moistness" down there? (including slight seepage)?

Thinner fluid (mostly clear and predominantly runny?)

Change in nerve feelings and general exhilharation after "release"?Blush

Tingly sensation all over body, including but not restricted to: body flush?

Increased arousal through nipple stimulation/breast massage

I would be interested if there is anyone else experiencing these 'symptoms' or effects/side effects... and if i have left any out, please feel free to add onto this.. Being transsexual myself, i am interrested in what you other girls are feeling Wink

Ta'

(17-05-2012, 06:16 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  Has anyone noticed any or all of the following changes while on PM suppliments as well as SP?

I would be interested if there is anyone else experiencing these 'symptoms' or effects/side effects... and if i have left any out, please feel free to add onto this.. Being transsexual myself, i am interrested in what you other girls are feeling Wink

Ta'

I've experienced a combination of #3 and #5. Sometimes when I'm at the release point I feel a tingly in the nipple area. Oddly enough, it seemed like I felt this more when I was starting my NBE than now.Dodgy Maybe it's because I've become more accustomed to having sensations in my breast area?

Something else I've noticed is a decrease in sex drive. It seems like most of the time I have a "blah" type of attitude towards sex and masturbation. I can still orgasm and stuff, but it seems like I have to really be in the mood for it.

(17-05-2012, 06:16 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  Has anyone noticed any or all of the following changes while on PM suppliments as well as SP?

Heh...I've noticed all of those side effects. Also, skin is much more dry, what little body hair I have is turning blonde, and skin seems thinner (I can now see vericose veins in my right breast that were not visible previously).

I'm also not completely miserable, so that's a plus ;p

1. Increased "moistness" down there? (including slight seepage)?

2. Thinner fluid (mostly clear and predominantly runny?)

3. Change in nerve feelings and general exhilharation after "release"?Blush

4. Tingly sensation all over body, including but not restricted to: body flush?

5. Increased arousal through nipple stimulation/breast massage

Ta'

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. Tingly, but limited to breast area and "the boys".
5. Yes, but very minor

(17-05-2012, 08:44 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

Heh...I've noticed all of those side effects. Also, skin is much more dry, what little body hair I have is turning blonde, and skin seems thinner (I can now see vericose veins in my right breast that were not visible previously).

I'm also not completely miserable, so that's a plus ;p

haha welcome to womanhood! Tongue

wait till you start lactating...(giggle)... you tug and pull and all of a sudden..tingle tingle.. ...you dont realize how much your nips are connected to your nether regions till you play withthem .. you dont know whether to go on or stop....

(20-05-2012, 07:35 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  wait till you start lactating...(giggle)... you tug and pull and all of a sudden..tingle tingle.. ...you dont realize how much your nips are connected to your nether regions till you play withthem .. you dont know whether to go on or stop....

haha! You don't need to lactate for that!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10947

B.

PS the answer is that you go on....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon