Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

(20-05-2012, 09:16 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  More like most of the time....but then again I'm used to active Forums...

Trust me, it was a ghost town before you two burst onto the scene. A good segment of the board must be Euros, or people with normal sleep patterns.

Insomniacs unite! Out of curiosity, have any of you ever opened the PM capsules and tried to take just the powder. If so....it sure does taste like burnt rubber, eh?

If you ever get your homegrow operation running, let me know how you achieved it. Ainterol keeps going up in price, and I'd prefer to stick as close to the natural source as possible.

For your health!

(20-05-2012, 09:20 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Trust me, it was a ghost town before you two burst onto the scene. A good segment of the board must be Euros, or people with normal sleep patterns.

Dunno, I'm mostly real active because of being between jobs atm.

(20-05-2012, 09:20 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Insomniacs unite! Out of curiosity, have any of you ever opened the PM capsules and tried to take just the powder. If so....it sure does taste like burnt rubber, eh?

no I haven't tried that.

(20-05-2012, 09:20 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  If you ever get your homegrow operation running, let me know how you achieved it. Ainterol keeps going up in price, and I'd prefer to stick as close to the natural source as possible.

Thanks and I will.

My main want to grow my own is keep a supply on hand even if your Idiotic big parma payrolled politician scumbags manage to get one of their vitamin/herb/supplement bans to stick.
(I could "Throw" Washington DC Farther than I trust either of those two groups....)

(20-05-2012, 09:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  My main want to grow my own is keep a supply on hand even if your Idiotic big parma payrolled politician scumbags manage to get one of their vitamin/herb/supplement bans to stick.
(I could "Throw" Washington DC Farther than I trust either of those two groups....)

I don't blame you. If at all possible they want your money going to the drug corps and the doctors, not to Thailand. All it would take is an army of lobbyists, uninformed and/or bought off politicians, and some fear based propaganda (on what passes for "news" in the corporate media) about the almost non existent dangers of herbal remedies.

We know for a fact they are capable of all three, I think the more popular herbs get, the more likely such a movement occurs. Unfortunately, sooner or later it will happen, as more and more people are waking up to the fact that big pharma is far more dangerous healthwise than natural remedies. Shutting down the competition is the way multinational corporations operate, whether its yesterday's Standard Oil, or today's Walmart.

I don't suppose it should surprise me that male posters on a breast enhancement board would have such open minded views about the world. It's still refreshing, though. Sorry I trailed a bit offtopic. Like Bryony said, we need a NWO section on these forums. It'd look kind of out of place, but would make for some interesting reading.

(20-05-2012, 09:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't suppose it should surprise me that male posters on a breast enhancement board would have such open minded views about the world. It's still refreshing, though. Sorry I trailed a bit offtopic. Like Bryony said, we need a NWO section on these forums. It'd look kind of out of place, but would make for some interesting reading.

Their are far more people than you would realize with the same kind of Viewpoint.
(Not Male NBE however, bit the same basic Viewpoint)

Although I don't know if a "NWO" as you & Byrony put it is the solution, rather an Old ideal instead, one where the Ideal was that You can do whatever you want if you are not (at least intentionally) harming someone else.

As for my primary reasons for having so little trust in Doctors/Big Pharma etc, Ive lost 8 (nearly 9) close relatives over the last 10 years alone, in ways directly linked to both Doctors and Big Pharma.Sad

One was actually Killed by a Doctor Prescribed cold and flu remedy.

(20-05-2012, 10:38 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(20-05-2012, 09:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't suppose it should surprise me that male posters on a breast enhancement board would have such open minded views about the world. It's still refreshing, though. Sorry I trailed a bit offtopic. Like Bryony said, we need a NWO section on these forums. It'd look kind of out of place, but would make for some interesting reading.

Their are far more people than you would realize with the same kind of Viewpoint.
(Not Male NBE however, bit the same basic Viewpoint)

Although I don't know if a "NWO" as you & Byrony put it is the solution, rather an Old ideal instead, one where the Ideal was that You can do whatever you want if you are not (at least intentionally) harming someone else.

I suppose I was talking about things on a larger scale than live and let live. The New World Order is an overreaching problem, more than a solution. Using World Trade to move manufacturing overseas to exploit slave labor in the Third World, the laughable scam that is the Federal Reserve, resource wars(big pharma taking over the opium fields in Afghanistan much like big oil taking over Iraq's oil fields), the use of CIA supported boogeymen labeled terrorists to justify said wars, corps capturing regulatory agencies, the corporate media hyping up climate change to pass a global carbon tax, depopulation through vaccines/radiation/depleted uranium munitions/GMO food/chemtrails/flouride in the drinking water. These are just some of the tragedies brought about by the NWO.

For the record, I don't want anyone to blindly believe me. If you're interested,search any of these terms, do your own research and come to your own conclusions using critical thinking. You can't take anything you see or read in the corporate media or online on just faith.

People will tell you its a free market economy, but everywhere you look you see monopolies. I could go on and on, basically it's a system built for multinational corporations, not people. Big Pharma's business practices are just so similiar to the way global businesses operate today across the board. That was the point I was trying to make.

But yeah, your idea would fit more with what this forum is really about. Making substances illegal is only filling prisons with nonviolent offenders, and restricting peoples' freedom to live the way they choose, provided they aren't directly harming another person. They'll cite public safety as a reason for these laws, but freedom and safety are always contradictory.

You can never be completely safe, but people can be free to live their lives how they choose to, as long as their choices don't infringe upon another's rights.

I sure hope we never see a "War on Herbs" though.....

Anyways I understand what you mean by drugs shortening lives...My father passed away last month from cirrohsis of the liver. He took aspirin almost daily for years...Of course he was prescribed morphine for pain....which resulted in a vicious cycle of taking morphine to help with the pain, only to have it make his liver even worse, which he then had to take more morphine to deal with the extra pain...and so on and so on.

I wish I could've convinced him he was poisoning himself and to take natural remedies for his pain instead, but his preconceptions about natural healing made him too stubborn to listen. It may not have prolonged his life that much, but at least he wouldn't have died in a zombie like state,while still being obviously in pain. It was truly terrible to watch.

Sorry for your losses.....A cold/flu remedy though, damn that's pretty bad. Too many people tend to trust doctors blindly until it's too late.

(20-05-2012, 08:17 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  then we replace with a "cycle" of the other two, estrogen and progesterone... sort of like a see-saw effect.. 3 weeks of higher estrogen and less progesterone, and the fourth week, higher progesterone and less estrogen (3:1: ratio) example:

Week 1 3000mg of PM, 1000 mg of progesterone per day
week 2 3000 mg of Pm, 1000 mg of progesterone per day
week 3 3000 mg of Pm, 1000 mg of progesterone per day
week 4 1000 mg of Pm, 3000 mg of progesterone per day

this is just an example of dosages, results will vary per person

anyway, thats my take on it, right or wrong...( i am expecting to be bombarded with arguments on this)...

No arguments from me, I've been saying more or less the same thing on here for about 18months!Big Grin

The only thing I would add, as I've also said many times before, is that there is no point in taking progesterone in the early days, you can't fill out what you haven't got, so you need the oestrogen to get some breast structure for the prog to develop.

(20-05-2012, 09:20 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  A good segment of the board must be Euros, or people with normal sleep patterns.

Well, Bryony and I are in the UK and Isabelle is in Holland, so that certainly backs up your argument!

noticed a couple of things over the last 2 days.

If I drink some of a coffee energy drink (Monster Java) before doing chores I get much more shooting/stabbing pains & tingling and it lasts longer.

also if I cycle my PM dosages through the day that the duration of the shooting/stabbing pains & tingling is longer still.

Ok, tomorrow I am going to try a 24-48 hour cold turkey from PM and see what happens.

I will keep up on SP, the only thing I will cut out is the PM.

Pray I don't go postal on any infuriating morons Big Grin

Please let us know how it goes. I'm going to be starting on PM as soon as it arrives - in about 2 days I think, and I will want to cycle it, going cold turkey after a couple of weeks, and am very interested in your experience. I know that no two people are alike, but I am interested in hearing about someone else on a similar progra,.

Right now I'm just on SP.

freddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon