Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What came first the chicken or the egg

Hi ..

I need some information from "experienced male breast growers" ....

What was your progression?

Did you see fatty tissue developing in your breast area and THEN came the tenderness, shoots, and BUDS?

Or did you get tenderness, shoots, BUDS and then fat moved to the area?

Or something else entirely?

Any insight would be a big help

Thanks .... Karen

Fat comes first.

(10-05-2012, 05:01 PM)karen Wrote:  Did you see fatty tissue developing in your breast area and THEN came the tenderness, shoots, and BUDS?

Fat ----> buds----> sensitivity/tenderness---> stabbing pains---> tenderness by itself.

Sorry I'm a girl so it may be different, but felt tenderness then fullness.
PS I think the egg came first, when you crack an egg there is no chicken in it unless it has been furterlised, in that case the chicken would've had to come first (it's parents).
Another theary is that a 2 mutated parents of another species formed what is now known as a chicken.
(thought I'd answer the question just to be silly lol).

fat and buds and very large buts they are no pain as of yet but i did get a bit itchy when i was getting the buds

If I recall correctly, sensitive nipples, then puffy nipples, then tenderness, then mounding.

Nipples have been wildly sensitive last couple weeks...nipples and areolas extremely puffy last couple days.....breasts seem much much fuller at the same time and seem to be changing shape

it was neither the chicken nor the egg.. it was the dinosaur!....(supposedly chickens are distand decendants of lizard/birdlike creatures...) so since it was neither. then i suppose its the wrong question! which came first.. the Dinosaur or the egg..

Pessimist: the glass is half empty
Optomist: the glass is half full
Engineer : Its the wrong size glass

(sung to "love me tender"):

my Breasts are tender,
nipples too,
they are so sore,
I hold my breath till im blue,
When i bang them against the counter,
or steering wheel,
or brush against my tshirt, how sore they feel..
i bite my lip, and stifle a scream
how hard it is to live this dream,
large breasts as good as they seem,
are pain in the ass,
they get in the way,
men love to stare at them all day
(chorus)
Breasts so tender,
nipples too,
i hold my breath until i'm blue,
brush them bump them they hurt so much,
i just cringe at the touch,

itchy, scratchy, all the same
beauty is pain, the name of the game.

... and thats all i have... too poooped to think of more (elapsed tiem five min )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon