Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Even Stronger Ainterol Coming Soon?

(08-05-2012, 07:05 PM)Lisia Wrote:  This is out now, and expected to sell out soon. Not sure if it is limited supply or what, but I'm pretty sure the R1 is the version they will be keeping.

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/puerariamir...p-134.html

I think they are testing the water to see who is silly enough to pay through the nose.

In response to a flyer they sent me, I replied as follows:
"for 60 x 300mg It costs 40% more than for 100 * 500mg . To justify the cost, it would need to be 5 times as powerful, yet you make no quantifiable claims of relative potency. Just "strongest" and "best". I'm not impressed by your sellling technique."

I also wasn't impressed by their reply to this point: they said"This is 300mg of EXTRACT powder that is all the actives of the herb minus the cellulose weight of the herb. Extract is more bioavailable to body as well as less is destroyed by the digestive track so that is another reason why it is so much stronger. The statements in newsletter about strength are based on the test group that used product which was way beyond expected results."

So, again, nothing quantitative. "hey, trust me!" is about all you can say.

Anyway, unless it's five times stronger, it's not worth it - and if it is five times stronger, I don't want it! Big Grin

B.

Amen to that. very well saidBig Grin

Thank you for the info about their response to your question.

I agree that they're probably testing the water to see who will buy this. I think having an introductory sale or something would be a more transparent approach to allow customers to test out the potency of the new PM without having to spend a lot of extra money. If customers prefer the new PM and are willing to pay the extra money the product will sell itself. If their prediction of selling out in one week is fulfilled, maybe they would lower their prices for the current PM. Big Grin

At a lower price there may be a greater quantity of new customers willing to try out PM and then later upgrade to the newer and more potent PM. Or maybe nobody will buy the new PM and eventually they'll be forced to sell it at a discount rate to recoup some of their losses.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon