Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results from 3 months on PM

ok so let me begin by saying that by now I'm taking pm not as much for the breasts but for the mental benefits. its ridiculous what it does. all of a sudden its like the world makes sense and i can understand what people really say when they speak. i feel like i can read body lenguage better. in other worlds without pm at all i'm not as receptive to my surroundings. pm makes me think more clear also. i don't know if it has anything to do with but i also smoke bud in the same time. i also got a slight hour glass figure and my but is a bit bigger. but my breasts haven't really grown at all as much as the aerolas that are barely bigger than a quarter when fully relaxed. the problem is that i want to take a break for 2 weeks and i don't know if i will loose the mental benefits. but its not all sunshine either. sometimes i have mood swings too all day and its sucks.

the weirdest part is that when i'm off PM i'm barely interested in girls nor do i have the confidence to approach them. but on PM i'm more interested and i have more confidence too. so. does all this familiar?

i've been thinking about going to get a general check up and mention that i have GID and everything. tell them about PM and see what they say. cuz i don't really know where i'm going with this.
it also made me realize that i'm pretty much happy with the changes that i already have. but i know that if and when im gonna go of it i'll get all gready again and start taking pm again lol.

(01-05-2012, 06:09 AM)Alexis Wrote:  ok so let me begin by saying that by now I'm taking pm not as much for the breasts but for the mental benefits. its ridiculous what it does. all of a sudden its like the world makes sense and i can understand what people really say when they speak. i feel like i can read body lenguage better. in other worlds without pm at all i'm not as receptive to my surroundings. pm makes me think more clear also. i don't know if it has anything to do with but i also smoke bud in the same time. i also got a slight hour glass figure and my but is a bit bigger. but my breasts haven't really grown at all as much as the aerolas that are barely bigger than a quarter when fully relaxed. the problem is that i want to take a break for 2 weeks and i don't know if i will loose the mental benefits. but its not all sunshine either. sometimes i have mood swings too all day and its sucks.

the weirdest part is that when i'm off PM i'm barely interested in girls nor do i have the confidence to approach them. but on PM i'm more interested and i have more confidence too. so. does all this familiar?

i've been thinking about going to get a general check up and mention that i have GID and everything. tell them about PM and see what they say. cuz i don't really know where i'm going with this.
it also made me realize that i'm pretty much happy with the changes that i already have. but i know that if and when im gonna go of it i'll get all gready again and start taking pm again lol.

I pretty much feel exactly the same way a little over 4 months in. I agree with each paragraph, so I quoted them all lol

Kinda nervous about the doctor, though...more like terrified, but whatever.

Outta curiosity are you taking SP along with the PM? I had for the first few months but ran out and haven't noticed too much of a change without it lately. I used to break out, but now not so much.

Good luck.

No, i never took SP with PM. I don't think you need to. PM is strong enough. it might take longer but i would stick with just PM.

1) You won't get much breast growth after 3 months. Think of pubescent girls... that's what you are emulating.

2) I only take PM now for the mental balance. I worry about people noticing breast development, but this is offset by the fact that they are a new and useful alternative means of providing sexual release. Regarding mood swings, I'd be interested to know more about your dosage. Is it consistent, or do you vary it? How much do you take?

3) You don't say why you want to come off PM? Is there a good reason?

4) More confidence comes with the mental balance. I'd hope that this would reduce your dependence on marijuana. I used to drink more alcohol than was good for me due to GID related depression/anxiety. I've found that I no longer need this crutch. Why not try doing without it? I know there is a controversy between how/if/why/when it is bad for you, but why take the risk if you no longer need to?

5) I predict the doctors will try to persuade you to give up the nasty, non-profit-making herbal remedy and let them sign you up to a nice, expensive regime of synthetic hormones and expensive GRS surgery. If so, I would suggest most strongly that you give yourself more time on PM.

Good luck!

B.

2) No, my dosage is actually never consistent. i change from two whole pills to one or one and a half or one and a quarter depends on how much i feel i need. I'm using solgar phytogen complex, which works well with me. its actually perfect because its not as potent as what the rest use so and i need the time to figure things out.

3) the reason why i want to come of PM is because eventually my breasts would get larger no matter how little i take, but is that true? like you said i'm the same, i don't want people noticing. i just want to keep my mind at bey.
i'm a bit scared about long term use because what if my body gets so used to it I would be lost without it. is there some sort of dependance on pm?
yet i don't want to loose what i already got.

4) you could not be more correct about marijuana dependency. it really does help. to me pm is also like marijuana quoiting pills. as far as alcohol im not interested in that no more at all. i got a random girl's phone numbers i saw on the bus station, i'm pretty friendly but pm makes me more friendly. she was pretty attractive and she actually called me back and wants to see me. That never happened to me before. yet in the same time i'm growing breasts and can not be the same person.
what if it will go as far as sleeping together. she will see my qurarter size red slightly puffy aerolas and be like WTF is this? and there goes all of my confidence, that's why i was thinking about stopping.

(01-05-2012, 06:44 PM)Alexis Wrote:  3) the reason why i want to come of PM is because eventually my breasts would get larger no matter how little i take, but is that true?

No,I don't think that is true, that's why we need a maintenance dose if we get to the point of not wanting to be bigger. If you stop taking PM completely and permanently, you WILL lose volume. That is the fat deposition going back to male pattern.
As far as we know the actual breast structure tissue is permanent but then again when did you ever see an old lady with big natural boobs?
So, if all that is true, there must be a point at which the reduction due to low PM intake balances out. I believe that sfem is on between 500mg and 1000mg PM per day and is stable size-wise at that. I've been cycling between 1000mg up to 3000mg per day over monthly periods and haven't grown at all in 12 months!Huh

(01-05-2012, 06:44 PM)Alexis Wrote:  what if it will go as far as sleeping together. she will see my qurarter size red slightly puffy aerolas and be like WTF is this? and there goes all of my confidence, that's why i was thinking about stopping.

I think lots of times we overestimate how much people actually care about a more feminine chest area. I've told my female best friend and my mom about my issues, and the responses have been pretty positive aside from health concerns. I even showed them to my BF and she actually asked to touch them lol

If you get close enough to this girl to sleep with her, and she isn't a totally shallow person, I doubt it'll be half the issue you expect.

Of course, a year from now it may be different. But don't drive yourself too nuts worrying about what others will think. Life is much too short and fragile for that. Not to say I wouldn't be nervous too....hell I won't even go to the doctor.

Just my opinion though...

(01-05-2012, 06:44 PM)Alexis Wrote:  2) No, my dosage is actually never consistent. i change from two whole pills to one or one and a half or one and a quarter depends on how much i feel i need. I'm using solgar phytogen complex, which works well with me. its actually perfect because its not as potent as what the rest use so and i need the time to figure things out.

I think that would account for the mood swings. I take at least 4x500mg per day now, 6 if I have a reason to be gloomy. That keeps my mood calm and stable

Quote:3) the reason why i want to come of PM is because eventually my breasts would get larger no matter how little i take, but is that true? like you said i'm the same, i don't want people noticing. i just want to keep my mind at bey.
i'm a bit scared about long term use because what if my body gets so used to it I would be lost without it. is there some sort of dependance on pm?
yet i don't want to loose what i already got.

I can see the problem. Yet, if you have ( it sounds like you do) anxiety and depression caused by androgen deficit in the womb, you are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. You are using marijuana as an anti-depressant, yet there are no kinds of anti-depressant that can keep Gender Identity disorder at bay. Its some form of estrogen or nothing, if the experts are to be believed.

My problem is that the maintenance dose mentioned by Pansy is too little for me, so my breasts are going to get as big as they are able to.
My attitude is that my mental health is more important to me. Of course, my position is different; I've had kids, I've got a supporting wife, so "all" I have to worry about is keeping them hidden.

However, as Sarah says, a lot of girls don't seem to mind.

Bear in mind that it is quite a long process too. I've been taking a high dose for 7 months, and what I have could easily be described as "moobs".

If you found the right person, and wanted to settle down, you'd need to tell her about your mental health problems; it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

If you told her that the only thing that keeps you stable will result in breast growth, you would find out at a sufficiently early stage whether she cares enough about you to continue the relationship. Without that level of honesty, the relationship would be doomed anyhow.

Quote:4) you could not be more correct about marijuana dependency. it really does help. to me pm is also like marijuana quoiting pills. as far as alcohol im not interested in that no more at all. i got a random girl's phone numbers i saw on the bus station, i'm pretty friendly but pm makes me more friendly. she was pretty attractive and she actually called me back and wants to see me. That never happened to me before. yet in the same time i'm growing breasts and can not be the same person.
what if it will go as far as sleeping together. she will see my qurarter size red slightly puffy aerolas and be like WTF is this? and there goes all of my confidence, that's why i was thinking about stopping.

Except that if you stop you won't have the confidence. If you take them long enough to get a girl, then stop taking them, get screwed up in the head, you would be just as likely to have an irrational argument and lose her.

One of my triggers for realising that I have forgotten to take a pill is that I get provoked into a stupid irrational argument over something trivial. I am now able to bring it to a quick halt, apologise, and go off and take a pill.

I sound like I'm evangelising PM, and to an extent I am, because hitherto the only exits to people like us were suicide at worst, a lonely miserable life at best, and transition to something freakish somewhere in between (unless you happen to be blessed with feminine features and a love of men).

You may find this link helpful. Be aware that this consultant seems to generally favour gender transition, but there are some useful snippets of information there.

http://www.avitale.com/FAQ.htm

In particular look at paragraph 15 after this point:
http://www.avitale.com/FAQ.htm#category 4

It's all about transition,but it talks about the effects of taking estrogen.

Good luck,

B.

I appreciate all the replies, thank you everybody.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon