Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone know where you can buy PM in New York City?

I'm going to be starting a new life in NYC soon, and I want to start NBE. I'm not there yet so I can't look around, but I was wondering if anyone knows a place that you can get PM. I know you can get it many places online, but buying it locally would be best for me. Or if no one knows, what kind of place should I look for on something like Google Maps?

Also, would there be a point (not right away, but sometime down the road) when I should wear a bra regularly, due to concealment, pain, safety, support, etc reasons?

And, would there be a point (again not right away) when women's clothes would fit me better than men's clothes due to the NBE?

Ainterol has a US site that is based out of Long Island. You can get the shipment within a couple of days. Good luck!!

(17-04-2012, 04:48 AM)Kyria Wrote:  Ainterol has a US site that is based out of Long Island. You can get the shipment within a couple of days. Good luck!!

I know I can get it online from there. That's why I asked. The reason is I'm only 17 (but 18 in a few months) and don't have a credit card, and I don't want my parents to know.

(17-04-2012, 04:48 AM)Kyria Wrote:  Ainterol has a US site that is based out of Long Island. You can get the shipment within a couple of days. Good luck!!

Is that new? I've been ordering from the Ainterol US site and it takes a couple weeks to get to me in Indiana, even with express shipping.

Seems to be a variety of places to order this stuff from. I order mine through a site in Delaware, and it still gets sent from Thailand. Takes about 9/10 days, so won't complain.

Buy on ebay and use paypal. You set up paypal and send money from your normal bank to your paypal account. Or go buy a pre-paid credit card.

Amazon have it now - the same stuff that I buy.

http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-...B0055ILB1O

It still comes from Ainterolherbs though.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon