Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Responding very quickly to PM

(12-04-2012, 06:04 PM)confused Wrote:  So I'd put your question
more like "How much imperfection are you willing to accept?".

I do understand your point and in a perfect world I would 100% agree. However the point is that in this world you can't even begin to predict the final outcome, so you have to narrow the choice down to black and white from the beginning...if you can't accept any imperfection, walk away, if you will be content with whatever you get, then go for it. There is no other way.

(13-04-2012, 06:26 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I do understand your point and in a perfect world I would 100% agree. However the point is that in this world you can't even begin to predict the final outcome,

If that were true, then I guess that that would make most of the people on this
forum a bunch of idiots. Because, let's face it, many come here looking for advice,
recommendations, discussions and so on. If NBE were absolutely unpredictable,
we would have nothing to talk about. Naturally, there exists a (vague) line
that separates that which can be reasonably accurately predicted from that
which can't.

To get back to my original question... I'm interested to know whether
anyone experienced growth exclusively on one side. I do realize that
the two sides may not (and probably will not) grow at the same rate,
but is it possible for one side to not grow at all?

I've not heard or read of anyone growing just a single boob.

(13-04-2012, 08:15 PM)confused Wrote:  
(13-04-2012, 06:26 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I do understand your point and in a perfect world I would 100% agree. However the point is that in this world you can't even begin to predict the final outcome,

If that were true, then I guess that that would make most of the people on this
forum a bunch of idiots. Because, let's face it, many come here looking for advice,
recommendations, discussions and so on. If NBE were absolutely unpredictable,
we would have nothing to talk about. Naturally, there exists a (vague) line
that separates that which can be reasonably accurately predicted from that
which can't.

To get back to my original question... I'm interested to know whether
anyone experienced growth exclusively on one side. I do realize that
the two sides may not (and probably will not) grow at the same rate,
but is it possible for one side to not grow at all?

OK, on that basis and by your definition, that does indeed make most of the members of this a site a bunch of idiots.
I say again, NOBODY can predict the outcome and that is exactly the reason why there is discussion, debate, sharing of experiences, swapping from one programme to another, trying to find something that works for one specific individual. As we've all said many times over, everyone is different and reacts differently to different things and that alone tells you that the outcome is unpredictable!

To answer your second point, like sfem, I've never heard of an adult woman with only one breast but since I have heard of at least one poor woman who grew three, I suppose in theory it is possible.
You might want to try googling the question... I did, and came up with this for starters:
http://life.familyeducation.com/puberty/...42265.html

(14-04-2012, 07:36 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  OK, on that basis and by your definition, that does indeed make most of the members of this a site a bunch of idiots.
I say again, NOBODY can predict the outcome and that is exactly the reason why there is discussion, debate, sharing of experiences, swapping from one programme to another, trying to find something that works for one specific individual. As we've all said many times over, everyone is different and reacts differently to different things and that alone tells you that the outcome is unpredictable!

I agree about the outcome being very hard to predict, but am not so sure about
the process itself. For example, from reading tons of posts here, one can
generally say that fat redistribution comes first, then the budding. And that
information says something, it has certain value. Information like that makes it
easier to orient oneself in the confusing and unpredictable world that is
NBE.

Quote:To answer your second point, like sfem, I've never heard of an adult woman with only one breast but since I have heard of at least one poor woman who grew three, I suppose in theory it is possible.
You might want to try googling the question... I did, and came up with this for starters:
http://life.familyeducation.com/puberty/...42265.html

Thanks for the link! This kind of information is exactly what I needed:

"While (most of the time) the other breast will start to develop a month or two after the first one started, it can sometimes take up to six months for the second breast to start budding."

(14-04-2012, 03:44 PM)confused Wrote:  Thanks for the link! This kind of information is exactly what I needed:

"While (most of the time) the other breast will start to develop a month or two after the first one started, it can sometimes take up to six months for the second breast to start budding."

Sure it can take time and it's important to not give up. When I started MiroHealth from Anne Selene I was very interested in starting real hormones but thought I give PM a try, so I went for their herbs and creams. Even though it's quite expensive, I never regretted that I started using PM and will continue to do so.

I don't know about others, but for me it took about 3 months before I could see some developments taking place and after that it went quite fast. I took two capsules each day, one in the morning and one in the evening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon