Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Filling breasts with own fat. Plastic surgery

Wink 

I heard the effect of that would depend on how your body would accept the fats, so one could look smaller than the other? I would probably just suggest silicon gel. I think they are safer and could look more natural. Blush

(27-05-2016, 05:52 AM)tammie.hartman13 Wrote:  I heard the effect of that would depend on how your body would accept the fats, so one could look smaller than the other? I would probably just suggest silicon gel. I think they are safer and could look more natural. Blush

WHAT!? How the heck is a foreign substance safer and more natural looking than YOUR OWN FAT CELLS JUST MOVED AROUND?! Is this some kind of sick joke?

I am also interested in this type of intervention.
ivana

How did this get here?

Am sure have never seen this before but nice to see there was another Drew not afraid to speak up.

Actually I know there is a female version of this site, I don't go there, that would be just weird but wouldn't it be nice to have an area where genetic males and females could come together to chat and share experience/knowledge.

Though I do suppose moderating would be an admin nightmare.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon