Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I bought PM for hair loss and got more then planned

(07-03-2012, 05:19 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I'm not very sure of this for myself nor very courageous. It takes a man with real balls to grow boobs.

I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute given I am biologically female and haven't tried PM... But I do want to say good luck in whatever decision you choose!!! Seems like you are at a crossroads, but kudos to your open-mindedness about NBE.

I just commented to say EricaB you slay me, I lol'd when I read that!!!

EricaB.........I have been on it 7 months now for hair growth, so what i do have now is real, I decided to take the rest of the pills I have....about 3 months worth and see what happens

(07-03-2012, 05:38 AM)ItMeansPure Wrote:  
(07-03-2012, 05:19 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I'm not very sure of this for myself nor very courageous. It takes a man with real balls to grow boobs.

I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute given I am biologically female and haven't tried PM... But I do want to say good luck in whatever decision you choose!!! Seems like you are at a crossroads, but kudos to your open-mindedness about NBE.

I just commented to say EricaB you slay me, I lol'd when I read that!!!
I've considered that phrase too... It gives "grow a pair" a whole new meaning, and in comparison, a man's pair is rather tiny and sad next to a woman's pair.

As for the 3-month thing... I went 4 months on FG and SP before starting PM. The buds showed up about a week after starting PM. For the 4 months before that it was all fat redistribution, and I'm not sure if I would have even gotten the buds without PM.

Pure, thanks. I try. Friends say that I am very trying. Rolleyes

JMT, I got a good chuckle from the "grow a pair". I wonder how many of these double entendres there are. Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon