Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lucky Ba****d

If only...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...othes.html

(09-02-2012, 12:48 AM)bryony Wrote:  If only...

Wow!!

I'll admit he's got the right facial structure and excellent hair, but I find the skinny flatness of his body quite unattractive. Give this guy PM for 6 months to build up some curves in the right places and then you've got a supermodel. Some sun would help also. Smile

(09-02-2012, 03:30 PM)JMT Wrote:  I'll admit he's got the right facial structure and excellent hair, but I find the skinny flatness of his body quite unattractive. Give this guy PM for 6 months to build up some curves in the right places and then you've got a supermodel. Some sun would help also. Smile

Yep, tend to agree...from the neck up, fabulous....!
Lightbulb 

(09-02-2012, 12:48 AM)bryony Wrote:  If only...

I watched a video about Andrej Pejic today. Tried to link the video here but got a bunch of videos for the current USA political candidates instead. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! But his agent said the reason Andrej is so popular now is that advertizing agencies are always looking for something different to present.

My Comment: He probably wouldn't consider NBE Rolleyes he is raking in the money the way he is! Also there was a comment that Andrej won't say whether he is considered Transgendered!

Anyone whatever happened to this person?  To skinny for my taste

Looks like She has built a successful acting career in Australia.

Well worth a read:
Andreja Pejić - Wikipedia

Article is worded like shit... "Than any female". Female as in a woman? Trans women are goddamn women.

Btw, I'm really pissed off about how media is always using one extreme or the other as the talking head for trans people, they're always either hideous "trash tranny" type or perfect super conventionally attractive dolls from another galaxy. I've only once or twice seen a normal looking trans woman getting some visibility and that's been in Finnish media which is tiny.

But I guess all these perfect skinny graceful tiny pixie sexy dolls just sell the stories so well. Yes I'm fucking jealous too as I don't fit any of those unreal standards either. Being cis passable is one thing, perfect conventionally attractive dolls with zero masculine feautures is another. Dodgy

Yep, the article is very poorly written.
What I find impressive is She's gone from a civil war with parents on either side, to refugee, built a career as an international model, trans activist, then a career in acting.

With her perfect face and body its no wonder. That's what perfect looks can give. Endless chances to improve everything, access, possibilities.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon