Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which is better?

Hi all! I am loving hops and have studied how it works but I've always wondered about pm. I have been reading about pm alot too. But before aking this question, I realize there is alot of hype about pm. I would like honest answers from those who have tried both. I just don't want one sided endorsement of a particular herb as I'm trying to stay away from experimenting because I've been doing it for years. The yo-yoing of emotions can be effected by switching out these herbs as i've found many times. I don't feel like I need to change but if a stronger or "better" alternative exist, I'd like to explore it. Thanks all.

Hi,
The problem is that you do need to experiment and find what works for you, nobody can tell you what that will be.

I tried the FG/SP/WY/RC route and it didn't do much for me. I switched to PM and it did work for about 6 months then stopped. I then switched to a Hops/GR/FG/Flax etc routine which somebody else had great success with but which doesn't seem to have done anything for me and has caused me other problems that I'm currently trying to nail down the cause of, but I'm probably going back to PM.

I tried the non-PM route for about 4 months, using FG and SP steadily, with some WY. My breasts swelled a bit, and FG is great for digestion and getting a slimmer waist/hourglass shape, but there was no real tissue growth. That happened within the first month of taking PM, however, which I started in mid-December. Now I can feel the denser breast tissue right behind my nipples, so eventually if I go back to FG and WY to round out I should have a great foundation. I'm aiming for a full B-cup.

I use the Ainterol brand of PM, 3 caps a day (2 in the morning, 1 before bed) along with 160mg SP extract (also 1 in the morning, 1 at night). I'll probably bump the PM to 4/day soon, since I just ordered some more.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon