Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie.

Hello,I am just starting out.and looking for any advice possible. currently am taking.fenugreek,saw palmetto.this is only my second full day.am hoping to find lots of helpful info on hereSmile

Good luck on your journey. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

Thank you Sarah! I also want to point out that I am a male. about the only question I have right now is if there is anything i should add to my current regimen?

(31-01-2012, 03:17 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Thank you Sarah! I also want to point out that I am a male. about the only question I have right now is if there is anything i should add to my current regimen?

Hiya and welcome.
There areas many views on what to take as there are members of the forum Big Grin
At the end of the day you need to read what folks have written and then experiment for yourself to find what works...and even then you'll probably need to adjust things over time. Thats another thing...time. This doesn't work quickly, Sarah has said she's been doing it since 2009 and I've been at it since 2010 myself.

I recommend reading through Isabelle's thread called " Long time Hops and FG User". Its avery long thread about 86 pages, but it details exactly what she has taken and the effects and if you look at http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038 she lists what all the common NBE herbs etc do.
Hope this helps

I agree with Pansy Mae. You need to experiment with what works for you and be patient. It takes time for your body to recognize the herbs as hormones, but one day you will suddenly have the most glorious feeling in your breasts.

(30-01-2012, 10:48 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello,I am just starting out.and looking for any advice possible. currently am taking.fenugreek,saw palmetto.this is only my second full day.am hoping to find lots of helpful info on hereSmile

Hi,

I'm guessing that because you mentioned the herbs that you were already taking, there was an assumption that you had considered and possibly rejected PM (pueraria mirifica)?

I just thought I'd raise the possibility that perhaps you did not know about it, and, if that's the case, you should know that it is probably the most potent estrogen-mimic available. I've been taking it for 5 months now, and I would say that I am probably on Tanner Stage III.

Good luck!

Bryony

(31-01-2012, 05:38 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(30-01-2012, 10:48 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello,I am just starting out.and looking for any advice possible. currently am taking.fenugreek,saw palmetto.this is only my second full day.am hoping to find lots of helpful info on hereSmile

Hi,

I'm guessing that because you mentioned the herbs that you were already taking, there was an assumption that you had considered and possibly rejected PM (pueraria mirifica)?

I just thought I'd raise the possibility that perhaps you did not know about it, and, if that's the case, you should know that it is probably the most potent estrogen-mimic available. I've been taking it for 5 months now, and I would say that I am probably on Tanner Stage III.

Good luck!

Bryony
HI Bryony!
yes,I had not heard of it until i found this forumSmile,that is gonna be my next purchase. figured I would see how this combo worked out for me. from what I have read,it is potent stuff.

Thank you all for all your help so far.good luck to all of us!

NICK.

Funny thing is,is that,after about a week.i do have a little more fullness.my chest muscles seem a little bigger.my wife even thinks so.I thought it does the opposite.I have always been muscular though. guess im gonna give it up.because I am not wanting increased muscle growth.

I doubt the herbs caused muscle growth and it generally takes a couple of weeks before there is much effect.

True,I doubt they would either.I have been doing massage daily to.that may be giving the effect of muscle growth. IM gonna pick up some pm here soon.I guess I should wait until I finish this bottle of FG.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon