Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

it's a start.

what waist trainer do u use? i heard some can actually give permanently slimmer waist like the squeem one
the only bad thing about corsets is they aren't comfy and they do show through clothes

(17-01-2012, 05:46 AM)BarbieGrrrl Wrote:  the only bad thing about corsets is they aren't comfy and they do show through clothes

A properly made to measure corset is very comfortable actually. Like many things it takes time to build up to wearing it for long periods of time and it can be a bit uncomfortable as you approach the end of the 'on' period, but even that disappears over time.
However you are right that you do have to be selective about what clothes you wear. I wore one for about 12 hours daily, 7 days a week, including driving, on construction sites, and in the office where I work, for over 6 months ( I had to stop wearing it full time for other reasons, unfortunately) and nobody knew.

The important thing is to get one made for you and certainly not waste money on a cheap Chinese one off e-bay! I can point you in the direction of a really excellent corset maker if anyone is interested.

^ yh thats probably right i have a few steel corsets i went through a gothy phase but i have no way enough money to buy custom made although i can still reduce to 20in which looks crazy but amazing, a good tip to stop getting rough/sore hands from lacing is wear an old pair of leather gloves

does anyone know if bustmaxxx or bust-boom actually works?
i'm looking to add some new herbs to my program and i want something that really kicks! any advice will be greatly appreciated.

xox tara

(17-01-2012, 05:54 PM)tara koxx Wrote:  does anyone know if bustmaxxx or bust-boom actually works?
i'm looking to add some new herbs to my program and i want something that really kicks! any advice will be greatly appreciated.

xox tara

I can't think that you'll get any quicker results than PM. I have heard that other herbs, particularly Saw Palmetto, interfere with it's efficacy.

You aren't going to grow faster than a real girl, which can take 2-4 years.

I'm about an inch larger after 4 months with no other herbs than Maca (which is mainly nutritional). I can't believe you can do better than that naturally. Though I could be wrong, I'd be nervous if anything could grow faster... That would be mega interfering with body processes.

B.

(17-01-2012, 05:54 PM)tara koxx Wrote:  does anyone know if bustmaxxx or bust-boom actually works?

xox tara

I don't know anything about those two products, but in general terms I agree with what Bryony said. It takes 3 or 4 months for your body to realise that it is going to have to start growing and actually getting geared up to do it! The slight changes you see before that point are fat redistribution which is completely reversible if you stop.
There is a nothing that anyone on here has found that works faster than PM alone, if there was, most of us would be on it already and shouting it from the rooftops!

well here are two new pictures of my breasts, just so all of you lovely people can see how well i am coming along :x
i have been using a breast pump every day for about an hour (which explains the marks around my breasts).
can anyone tell how big they might look? enjoy!

Beautiful! congrats girl! keep it up!

(02-02-2012, 11:58 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Beautiful! congrats girl! keep it up!
What brand of PM were you using? if you don't mind me asking.

thank you!
i use ainterol brand PM, 1000 mg per day. although for the moment i have not taken anything for two or three days just because the SP was affecting my mood and making me gain weight. so now i have to come up with a new formula for my program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon