Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Micronised progesterone

(14-01-2012, 04:28 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lol yes
Looks like were not the only ones then ?

It's the aerola I after as well, big and dark hopefully

It's strange though that nothing has happened now since the first few days of nipple alertness, but did read somewhere that aerola darkened once progesterone stops ???

Sure bryon will provide an essay to go along with this soon or issabelle expert view ?

Here's hoping

But by gosh it lifts the libido , been walking round with 3 legs this week

Julie

Not me... I don't intend taking it, and there's enough to find out about!
Cool
I've already said I think it's an unnecessary risk, but you are headstrong!
Big Grin

B.

PS that manboobs site is a real horror show isn't it?

yeeeeeeeeuuuuuukkkk

Fat ones, hairy ones, and if you strike it really unlucky you get to see both.

(14-01-2012, 06:42 PM)bryony Wrote:  PS that manboobs site is a real horror show isn't it?

yeeeeeeeeuuuuuukkkk

Fat ones, hairy ones, and if you strike it really unlucky you get to see both.

absolutely!!

Oh gosh yes I am head strong, but I becoming a little more humanistic lately ?

I don't consider a risk from microgest , but certainly the other kind

Julie

(14-01-2012, 08:06 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh gosh yes I am head strong, but I becoming a little more humanistic lately ?

I don't consider a risk from microgest ,

But what research have you undertaken to reassure yourself of this?

See:
http://www.mims.com/India/patientmedicin...ogesterone

What side effects could I experience?
Common side effects of MICROGEST include headache, tiredness, breast tenderness, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, joint pain, acne, bloating and mood changes. MICROGEST may cause sensitivity to sunlight in some people. Try to avoid the sun (including UV lamps) or protect yourself from the sun.

MICROGEST may also cause drowsiness or dizziness. If you feel dizzy or drowsy, do not drive or take part in any activity in which you need to be alert.

Alert your doctor if any of these side effects are severe or refuse to go away.

Some side effects may be serious although they are not common. Alert your doctor quickly if you experience:

- swelling, pain or tenderness in the calf of your legs
- difficulty breathing or chest discomfort
- unexplained severe headache or migraine
- changes in your vision
- numbness of the arms or legs or over one side of your body
- swelling or tenderness in the abdomen
- darkening of your urine
- yellowing of the whites of your eyes or skin

"swelling, pain or tenderness in the calf of your legs" with no explanation of what it might mean! Thrombosis? Deep Vein Thrombosis? What?

Look up Edward deBono's 6 thinking hats. I'm the black one!

Quote:but certainly the other kind

Julie

One day I'm going to be able to decipher your cryptic comments! Tongue

Thank you bryony,

None of those but certainly will watch out for them,

Julie

(14-01-2012, 04:28 PM)julieTG Wrote:  It's the aerola I after as well, big and dark hopefully

It's strange though that nothing has happened now since the first few days of nipple alertness, but did read somewhere that aerola darkened once progesterone stops ???

But by gosh it lifts the libido , been walking round with 3 legs this week

I've been thinking(!!!) and I'm just throwing these thoughts in for what they are worth.

1) As we've discussed before, there are two schools of thought about progesterone and NBE and on one side it is said to to be death to NBE - just maybe you are proving that?

2) You said originally that you were going to take microgest for 7-10 days but then you like it so much you continued...maybe you've simply taken it for too long?

3) Given your 'third leg' effect, it sounds as though it may have somehow had an effect on T-production/DHT suppression.

As I say, just thoughts, with no evidence one way or another for any of them.

Ummm pansy
Never thoughtvon that angle, but you could be correct as some girls on prog have reported extra hair growth but that was more when on synthetic prog,

But yes could apply on micronised

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

However research indicates that when you stop the E receptors are more responsive,

Shall see if things jump when I stop tonight ???

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon