Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RC with estrogen dominance?

I just started taking FG and SP, with fennel tea. I have RC as well, but taking something that contains both E and P seems strange. I'd love to be wrong, b/c I've already bought it ;p

Trying to do just the herbs for a month or two before starting on PM. Hopefully to get them as nice as dargonia.

Opinions? And try to agree with each other hehe.

But seriously, I've been reading a whole lot of this forums, and you guys(gals) are some of the most civil, understanding group of posters I've ran across. Thanks.

Hi Sarah, and welcome.Smile

I started with FG, SP and RC but only because I didn't know any different. Then I found this place and as soon as I needed to buy more ( about 6 weeks), I switched to PM and my only regret is that I didn't start with PM!
Having said that, the herbs won't have a negative effect, so it isn't a problem, its just that, for most folks PM seems to be more effective. However either way you can expect it to take anything up to about 3 months to get the start of real growth, so don't get down-hearted if it seems to take a long time to begin with.

Hi Sarah and welcome

Search Back through the threads and see if you can find my thread

Build a picture

Always helpful for all of us when you and any new girls fill it in

Julie

(10-12-2011, 04:42 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi Sarah, and welcome.Smile

I started with FG, SP and RC but only because I didn't know any different. Then I found this place and as soon as I needed to buy more ( about 6 weeks), I switched to PM and my only regret is that I didn't start with PM!
Having said that, the herbs won't have a negative effect, so it isn't a problem, its just that, for most folks PM seems to be more effective. However either way you can expect it to take anything up to about 3 months to get the start of real growth, so don't get down-hearted if it seems to take a long time to begin with.

Ok, I was kinda scared to start on PM after reading up on it. Should I stock up on it, or just get the 100 pills for 10 bucks? Because some of the doses people are taking seem pretty over the top (3000mg a day???). At this rate, 100 pills wouldn't even last a month.

I'm pretty damn sure if i order the stuff I'm going to want more like an addict.

thanks for the response.

Just gently start
If unsure aim for 1500mg per day
Julie

(10-12-2011, 06:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Just gently start
If unsure aim for 1500mg per day
Julie

Just ordered. Gonna be a long two weeks. I'm some mixture of terrified and excited lol

It's exciting that's for sureBig Grin
Julie

(10-12-2011, 06:52 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Ok, I was kinda scared to start on PM after reading up on it. Should I stock up on it, or just get the 100 pills for 10 bucks? Because some of the doses people are taking seem pretty over the top (3000mg a day???). At this rate, 100 pills wouldn't even last a month.

I'm pretty damn sure if i order the stuff I'm going to want more like an addict.

thanks for the response.

Hi, I'm one of the "over the top" folks! Big Grin

I got impatient to get started, and had read that some people needed that much to "kick start". What I had not bargained for what finding out that I was the kind of TS that got their brain sorted out by ingesting estrogen! I thought I was stuck on 3g/day, but with experimentation, it turns out that I can manage a bit better on 2g/day.

Better, because I space them over the day, and actually start to feel the effects wear off by the time the next one is due.

This is really good for me because (a) I don't need to set an alarm to remind me to take the next one Smile
(b) a regular splash of "cold water" gives me a constant "reality check".... there is a danger with some - not all people that taking PM all the time can "reprogramme their brains" so that they want to move on from breast growing to full transition. This may not be a problem for you, I don't know.

Regarding ordering, Ainterolherbs.com arrange shipment from Thailand. When they get sent to Europe, it's cost effective with shipping to get 2 or 3 pots at a time.

You made a good choice getting one pot for your first time. There is a possibility, if you do not have a TS brain caused by low foetal androgen exposure, that large doses of estrogen will cause anxiety. Watch out for this.

If, on the other hand, you experience a sense of calm and serenity, you may as well stock up, because you will be on it for life....

All the best,

Bryony

I'm kind of curious about what kind of dose would be best for me, seeing as I weigh 120 lbs, am 5'9, and have never grown chest hair. I think I may have less T and more E than the average male to begin with. I sure can't give or follow directions to anywhere.

On the other hand, these same reasons make me doubt the stuff will make me anxious. Either way, I suppose its a win-win to find out how it effects me.

It seems like my nipples have turned pink and gotten softer and bigger, and its only day 2 on FG/SP/RC/awful tasting fennel tea and vitamins.

At my size i may not need much of a dose of PM, considering how strong people have said it is.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. I may have messed up the thread title, not sure I'm estrogen dominant....but still wondering if i should take RC every day or just switch it in place of FG 1 week a month.... to try to get a peak of P....

And which, if any of these herbs should I continue taking once i start PM?

I'm lost lol

Opinions?

(11-12-2011, 04:04 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I'm kind of curious about what kind of dose would be best for me, seeing as I weigh 120 lbs, am 5'9, and have never grown chest hair. I think I may have less T and more E than the average male to begin with. I sure can't give or follow directions to anywhere.

On the other hand, these same reasons make me doubt the stuff will make me anxious. Either way, I suppose its a win-win to find out how it effects me.

It seems like my nipples have turned pink and gotten softer and bigger, and its only day 2 on FG/SP/RC/awful tasting fennel tea and vitamins.

At my size i may not need much of a dose of PM, considering how strong people have said it is.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. I may have messed up the thread title, not sure I'm estrogen dominant....but still wondering if i should take RC every day or just switch it in place of FG 1 week a month.... to try to get a peak of P....

And which, if any of these herbs should I continue taking once i start PM?

I'm lost lol

Opinions?
Sarah,
There are an awful lot of questions in this short post!!Rolleyes

To start at the end... once you go on to PM, none of the rest of it is necessary, although you may want to keep some SP just to be sure until things start happening and you have a baseline to work from.

I would suggest you start with 1x500mg PM, twice a day, for at least 2 or 3 weeks to see how it affects you and to allow your body to adjusts to it.
Then go up to 3 x 500mg per day and then 4 x 500mg. I wouldn't go above that for at least a few months - it really shouldn't be necessary. Some folks think a kick-start is necessary, but I'm not sure if that is true or if we just think it sounds like a good idea! Your body only has so-many oestrogen receptors and you cant use more than 'enough', its just wasted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon