Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happens when stop pm

Hi all

What would happen to my body after i stop taking pm? I am a male and been on pm for 6 months.

Thank u

(05-12-2011, 09:54 PM)Arnold Wrote:  Hi all

What would happen to my body after i stop taking pm? I am a male and been on pm for 6 months.

Thank u

Hi,

I've been on it for 3 months, so I can only relate what I've read here and elsewhere.

Any breast ductal tissue that you have developed will remain
Any feminine fat depositions that you have gained in breast and hips will go, and spare fat will again develop around the abdomen.
Bodily hair changes, if any, will revert to male style.
Any mental benefits gained will go; that is, if PM reduced anxiety, and calmed your mental state, then leaving PM will reverse this, possibly dramatically, to start with.
Erection ability will return.

For these reasons, people tend to stay on a maintenance dose of 2 500g capsules per day, 1 AM and 1 PM. This dose is not supposed to be sufficient to continue breast growth, but big enough to maintain what's there.

I think I've covered everything, but I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

Bryony

I can't say about long term changes after stopping, but in the short term (less than 2 months) you will find some things happening. Your breasts will become more conical as the fatty tissues disappear and the plumbing becomes the prominent feature of your breasts. Your mental state will return to more or less what it was before you took the PM, with the possible change that you may be either happy or unhappy in the knowledge that PM was able to change you and you are no longer taking it. These two changes I experienced in a break of more than 6 weeks after taking PM for a year or so. Regarding weight distribution around hips, butt, and waist, I hear people saying it happens, but I'm unaware of any of them that have actually gone through it (the significant change and then off PM long enough for it to change), so that may only be parroting of equally unfounded opinions. I do believe if you have some male pattern baldness, it will likely go back to the path it was on before you began the PM. I was off for almost 2 months and I thought I noticed my bald spot beginning to get larger, although it may have been my imagination. I have no actual measurements of it. Maintenance dose for me is 1x500mg Ainterol per day. I have experimentally proven this twice now. After the long break, I upped my dose to 2g/day thinking I needed that to restart things. Wrong. Nothing much happened for almost a month at that level except some minor sensations in the boobs. Going back to 1g/day got me actually growing again after about 10 days at that level. I never lost erection ability on PM. If you did, maybe you'll get it back. Lots of folks say so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon