Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back on PM today!

Well, I felt "ok" yesterday... took my 2 pills this morning at 7.30 and didn't think anymore about it.

Making tea at 8.00 and realised that everything suddenly seemed brighter and clearer. Realised that I was smiling...

This stuff is dangerous!

B.

I love this stuff Big Grin

(06-12-2011, 03:20 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  I love this stuff Big Grin

I take it that it makes you happy too? Smile

Very much so, I wish I didn't have to stop. But my girlfriend wants kids so I am going to stop it soon to save the quality of my sperm. I will be stopping it cold turkey. During your tests did you run into physical health problem while stopping? I found your posts to be an interesting read.

(08-12-2011, 01:58 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  Very much so, I wish I didn't have to stop. But my girlfriend wants kids so I am going to stop it soon to save the quality of my sperm. I will be stopping it cold turkey. During your tests did you run into physical health problem while stopping? I found your posts to be an interesting read.

Thanks! Glad someone did! Smile

No physical health problems at all. Remember, this is a root vegetable that's been eaten for goodness knows how long in N Thailand. Admittedly it's more concentrated (yes, too many carrots can kill you), but the dose we are taking has been tested in Thailand as safe.

That's the great thing about NBE. It's a food supplement, and the phytoestrogen it contains mimics the safest form found in humans, arguably protecting against breast cancer and blood clots according to some papers.

(Of course, the medics will pump you full of the dangerous kinds, requiring orchiectomies to avoid blood clotting, and constant monitoring...)

What I did find after a day or so was the most crushing load of "black dog" gloom. It did pass after a day, and my mental balance was back to its "normal" screwed-up state.

B.

I took an approximate 48 hour "cold turkey" from PM this past week. For various reasons and reasons unknown. At about the 36 hour mark I was at work and something annoyed me to the point with another individual where I was so raged I felt as if my testosterone had returned to a boiling point and it was so apparent how PM/SP has balanced my mood/emotions and how I react to situations.

Since July, I have not gotten that mad or upset about anything (and this incident probably wasn't event a major deal). At the 48 hour mark, I felt it was time to reintroduce 1000mg of PM to attain that balance and calmness, and last night of work was a lot less stressful/irritating.

(09-12-2011, 01:18 PM)dargona Wrote:  I took an approximate 48 hour "cold turkey" from PM this past week. For various reasons and reasons unknown. At about the 36 hour mark I was at work and something annoyed me to the point with another individual where I was so raged I felt as if my testosterone had returned to a boiling point and it was so apparent how PM/SP has balanced my mood/emotions and how I react to situations.

Since July, I have not gotten that mad or upset about anything (and this incident probably wasn't event a major deal). At the 48 hour mark, I felt it was time to reintroduce 1000mg of PM to attain that balance and calmness, and last night of work was a lot less stressful/irritating.

Hi D.,

I think it might be worth sticking with it - I found my worst day was about 36 hrs or so later, but it got a lot better the following day - because I feel concerned about your attempts to father a child whilst taking PM.

At least, why not get a doctor to look at the quality of your sperm? Get some good advice regarding the likelihood of deformities.

I may be worrying on your behalf unnecessarily, but for the sake of a test, surely it's worth it?

B.

I do agree that I should get a sperm check/bank. I've been considering also trying a plan where istop taking PM while my wife is going through her week cycle and taking nothing but maca and doing "male" things to increase sperm quality/production for the following week. But yes I should go to a doctor and get it tested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon