Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM cause a strange discoloration in the nether regions!

It really is quite spooky. The similarity is uncanny!

It isn't something you'd see without a mirror - I was looking at something else at the time! Blush (begins with "h").

Checked lately?

B.

(17-06-2012, 06:01 PM)bryony Wrote:  It isn't something you'd see without a mirror - I was looking at something else at the time! Blush (begins with "h").

??

(17-06-2012, 06:01 PM)bryony Wrote:  Checked lately?

I checked today and I can see a resemblance. All of this reminds me of animals that are sequential hermaphrodites.

(17-06-2012, 07:00 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I checked today and I can see a resemblance. All of this reminds me of animals that are sequential hermaphrodites.

You know, when I started this thread, I was amazed at how many people had the black stripe underneath, and they only knew because they looked after I mentioned it!

I'll bet half the people on this forum have this other effect and don't know about it because you need a mirror to see it.

I just can't believe that there is so little discussion on the web about it.

It's a shame mammals can't do the job properly like amphibians, isn't it? Big Grin

B.

(17-06-2012, 07:42 PM)bryony Wrote:  I'll bet half the people on this forum have this other effect and don't know about it because you need a mirror to see it.

Is the other effect darker skin?Huh

You really have me wondering now bryony. What should I be looking for? (You could start another thread on this.). Tongue

(17-06-2012, 07:42 PM)bryony Wrote:  It's a shame mammals can't do the job properly like amphibians, isn't it? Big Grin

I guess one could only imagine how this would affect the prescribed gender roles.

(17-06-2012, 08:01 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 07:42 PM)bryony Wrote:  I'll bet half the people on this forum have this other effect and don't know about it because you need a mirror to see it.

Is the other effect darker skin?Huh

You really have me wondering now bryony. What should I be looking for? (You could start another thread on this.). Tongue

Sorry , this thread started to be about discolouration. The second effect that I linked to a blog about is what we've been discussing, the development of a "pseudo labia" - in fact I even seem to have what looks like a clitoral hood! (Not sensitive though)

If anyone wants, I'll post a photograph, but I doubt it! Big Grin

I'm guessing that this isn't discussed in the medical literature because up until now, people taking large amounts of estrogen involving doctors would tend to have a GRS before this effect develops.

Probably people like me, who take large amounts of E but continue to present as males, are few and far between....

B.

(17-06-2012, 06:01 PM)bryony Wrote:  It really is quite spooky. The similarity is uncanny!

It isn't something you'd see without a mirror - I was looking at something else at the time! Blush (begins with "h").

Hernia? Hemmoroid? Hair?

LOL, I'm honestly afraid to look. This whole experience is wild enough without my scrotum telling me to get a sex change, in the only way it knows how ;p

well, considering that science still knows more about animals than the human body perhaps something else already there could be developing...

http://mrsofmr.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/...ody-parts/ (about 2 3rds down the page)

(17-06-2012, 09:06 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hernia? Hemmoroid? Hair?

The middle one! Big Grin

Quote:LOL, I'm honestly afraid to look. This whole experience is wild enough without my scrotum telling me to get a sex change, in the only way it knows how ;p

Yeah, but you know you will now.... curiosity is a very potent temptation to the feminine mind! Tongue

B.

(17-06-2012, 11:25 PM)bryony Wrote:  

The middle one! Big Grin

Quote:LOL, I'm honestly afraid to look. This whole experience is wild enough without my scrotum telling me to get a sex change, in the only way it knows how ;p

Yeah, but you know you will now.... curiosity is a very potent temptation to the feminine mind! Tongue

B.

I'm agreeing with Sarah on this one.Cool I'm not experiencing any symptoms of swollen or inflamed hemmoroids, so I'm not inclined to do a rectum exam on myself. My doctor can do that for my next physical exam.

As far as curiosity being a potent temptation to the feminine mind, I don't think I can bring myself to ask for a photo from you Bryony. Big Grin

(18-06-2012, 06:42 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 11:25 PM)bryony Wrote:  

The middle one! Big Grin

B.

I'm agreeing with Sarah on this one.Cool I'm not experiencing any symptoms of swollen or inflamed hemmoroids, so I'm not inclined to do a rectum exam on myself. My doctor can do that for my next physical exam.

As far as curiosity being a potent temptation to the feminine mind, I don't think I can bring myself to ask for a photo from you Bryony. Big Grin

Ha ha!

That was the reason I was looking in a mirror, silly! Big Grin

What's all this nonsense about a rectal exam? We're talking about the perineal area.... the midline area above the anus but below the scrotum.

Well, if you aren't curious to see if there are peculiar developments just below your scrotum, I have to admire your self-control.

(and I certainly wouldn't expect any photograph requests, as I indicated earlier!)

Ta-ta!

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon