Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM cause a strange discoloration in the nether regions!

(17-05-2012, 05:34 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  oh yeah as far as itching... damn yeah.. its there.. kinda annoying..makes ya feel like you have cooties.. Nips are a nice toasty brown and have been enlarging with homemade concoction of carrier oil, chaste berry, fenugreek, fennel seed powder (stimulates the MER (milk eject reflex), and a few more herbs, plus a dab of menthol gel to help open poors for transdermal absorbtion). this in conjunction with 3000 mg/day of ainterol Pm *1500 mg/morn * 1500 mg night/ 3000 mg of msm. 5000 IU of vitamin D. and a msm cream for breasts.. quite a plethera of goods, so after reading post here, i am sure its the pm thats causing the itching down there.. must be the same as when breasts grow and skin slowly stretching..... dunno, thats what i am thinking..

Watch out for lactation. If you want to do it, prepare for all the normal motherhood problems, most notably mastitis. You'll need a schedule once it starts to simulate a baby's needs. If/when you decide to stop, you'll need to research how best to do that... presumably on the reduced need principle, as when solid food is introduced... I don't think you can just stop instantly. I think it would be worth your using the search facility on this forum's and Cheryl's Breast Talk for more info.

I've heard of people experimenting and coming to regret it.

B.

(17-05-2012, 02:38 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(17-05-2012, 05:34 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  oh yeah as far as itching... damn yeah.. its there.. kinda annoying..makes ya feel like you have cooties.. Nips are a nice toasty brown and have been enlarging with homemade concoction of carrier oil, chaste berry, fenugreek, fennel seed powder (stimulates the MER (milk eject reflex), and a few more herbs, plus a dab of menthol gel to help open poors for transdermal absorbtion). this in conjunction with 3000 mg/day of ainterol Pm *1500 mg/morn * 1500 mg night/ 3000 mg of msm. 5000 IU of vitamin D. and a msm cream for breasts.. quite a plethera of goods, so after reading post here, i am sure its the pm thats causing the itching down there.. must be the same as when breasts grow and skin slowly stretching..... dunno, thats what i am thinking..

Watch out for lactation. If you want to do it, prepare for all the normal motherhood problems, most notably mastitis. You'll need a schedule once it starts to simulate a baby's needs. If/when you decide to stop, you'll need to research how best to do that... presumably on the reduced need principle, as when solid food is introduced... I don't think you can just stop instantly. I think it would be worth your using the search facility on this forum's and Cheryl's Breast Talk for more info.

B.

Good advice, personally I myself want to have the best all around quality of development I can get including good capability to produce milk (as odd as that might sound to some) but at the same time I want to avoid antecedently starting lactation at the same time.

(17-05-2012, 06:03 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  

B.

Good advice, personally I myself want to have the best all around quality of development I can get including good capability to produce milk (as odd as that might sound to some) but at the same time I want to avoid antecedently starting lactation at the same time.

Speaking as a father of two, I would have loved to have been able to feed my kids. I can see how a young person with a supportive wife/partner might want to take a turn feeding offspring this way.

Otherwise it seems a bit pointless - to me, anyway. I realise that it may have some kind of erotic fantasy element for some, but I wonder if real world discomfort is part of that fantasy...

B.

(18-05-2012, 12:23 AM)bryony Wrote:  

B.

Speaking as a father of two, I would have loved to have been able to feed my kids. I can see how a young person with a supportive wife/partner might want to take a turn feeding offspring this way.

Otherwise it seems a bit pointless - to me, anyway. I realise that it may have some kind of erotic fantasy element for some, but I wonder if real world discomfort is part of that fantasy...

B.

Well, Personally I am not Married (have yet to find the right woman) nor do I have kids, but I find the idea of being able to breast feed any children I may have to be most appealing, but not on any kind of fantasy level.

I can't really Explain it better than that

(18-05-2012, 01:09 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

B.

B.

Well, Personally I am not Married (have yet to find the right woman) nor do I have kids, but I find the idea of being able to breast feed any children I may have to be most appealing, but not on any kind of fantasy level.

Understood - my point is really that if you are going to try, it might be better to have mouths to feed!

B.

(20-05-2012, 12:14 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(18-05-2012, 01:09 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(17-05-2012, 02:38 PM)bryony Wrote:  Watch out for lactation. If you want to do it, prepare for all the normal motherhood problems, most notably mastitis. You'll need a schedule once it starts to simulate a baby's needs. If/when you decide to stop, you'll need to research how best to do that... presumably on the reduced need principle, as when solid food is introduced... I don't think you can just stop instantly. I think it would be worth your using the search facility on this forum's and Cheryl's Breast Talk for more info.

B.

B.

Understood - my point is really that if you are going to try, it might be better to have mouths to feed!

B.

Um, you misunderstood, I mean that I want as good of breast "Development" as I can possibly get which includes Good Lactation "Ability" only, not meaning that I want to start lactating right away.

Will wait until I have children first for that.

I Guess I could have explained it better earlier, sorry.

funny that its turning over to the "lactation conversation".. haha i just posted how i am getting a few droplets out of each nippy... I would love to be able to get full stream of lactation going.. i have heard that it is a very rewarding feeling to be able to nurture and create life sustaining food from oneself.. plenty of anecdotal stories pertaining to it.. as mentioned in another post concerning Pm & Lactation" i had mentioned that there are 'induced' lactation sites that can be viewed for people who wish to lactate.. i intend to see how much volume i can reach.. i know its preominantly because of the wild yam concentrate.. i am using inverted syringe type negative pressure devices with liquid concentrated wild yam extract (which kinda hurts when it comes in contact of nipple it makes it expand as well as lips when put it my mouth). The higher the progesterone, the higher the possibility for prolactin...aka milk... and yes, it is a supply and demand system...

i have heard some women reach orgasm while lactating....would be very very interesting to find out for myself Wink

(20-05-2012, 07:29 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  funny that its turning over to the "lactation conversation".. haha i just posted how i am getting a few droplets out of each nippy... I would love to be able to get full stream of lactation going.. i have heard that it is a very rewarding feeling to be able to nurture and create life sustaining food from oneself.. plenty of anecdotal stories pertaining to it.. as mentioned in another post concerning Pm & Lactation" i had mentioned that there are 'induced' lactation sites that can be viewed for people who wish to lactate.. i intend to see how much volume i can reach.. i know its preominantly because of the wild yam concentrate.. i am using inverted syringe type negative pressure devices with liquid concentrated wild yam extract (which kinda hurts when it comes in contact of nipple it makes it expand as well as lips when put it my mouth). The higher the progesterone, the higher the possibility for prolactin...aka milk... and yes, it is a supply and demand system...

i have heard some women reach orgasm while lactating....would be very very interesting to find out for myself Wink

I would be careful with messing with lactation that early, I know some who are into it and they recommend waiting 1-3 years after you finish developing before messing with lactation.

I just researched this effect which is so freaky that I couldn't bring myself to ask if anyone else had experienced it. This URL is the only one where it appears to be mentioned... It doesn't appear to be a commonplace effect! Interestingly, it is not PM specific.

Effect of Female Hormones on Mid-Line of the Scrotum

It's the strangest thing I've ever seen... if anything it looks more like the real thing than as described in the blog referenced!

B.

Thank you for the link.

This is something that really got my attention as I was reading through the blog.

Quote:Both the lady doctors I spoke to said it wasn’t my imagination – it really did like like labia appearing on the mid-line of my scrotum! I the line then goes up and separates into an oval shape, which looks like the lips of the vagina outlined – almost as if my body is saying ‘cut here’ to the GRS surgeon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon