Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommended beginning regimen?

Question 

Huh my wife and I are beginning the journey from austin to amber and would like to know what you all recommend to start with?

Well, most of us are using Pueraria Mirifica (PM) at a level of 1000mg - 3000mg per day. Many of us also take 1000mg of Saw Palmetto to act as an anti-androgen.

There are a lot of variations on this, but that is the basic theme for most of us. Start low on 500mg per day for a week then up it to 1000mg per for a week and so forth. If you feel ill, or anxiety then stop. Read this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10023 it contains things and situations you may encounter. It is best to be prepared.

Where do you intend your journey to end? Do you just want boobs or do you feel you are transexual?

Beverley.

One other effect of PM is that it can unlock your female in a way you need to be prepared for.

Read this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10440

Beverley

Thank you so much for the info! I will read the links and be prepared. As to the question of the journeys end I have buried my true self for far to long and reading one of your posts recently inspired me to give up the constant struggle and accept that I am a woman. My wife is very supportive but she as well as I would like my penis to still function. Im not sure what the correct terminology would be for this. You are truly inspiring though and I thank you for helping me accept myself through your example!

I do not know what to say to that!

Inspiring? Me?

I am just me - I have so few choices in that respect. I can either go back to being 'him' or I can be myself. For me that is no choice at all.

I hope you find the contentment that I am experiencing and that I know Chrissie has found as well. Stay with us here and we will help you were we can.

Beverley

Amber, welcome. If you truly feel you are a woman, a very short time, on PM will confirm it, or explode a myth.
I have come to the conclusion that, the emotional effects of PM are, to a TS girl, the biggest part, of the deal. If you embrace it, there is only one way to go; if it makes you anxious and unhappy, DESIST.
If the former applies, then, I truly beleive, there is no going back. All I can say, about sex, is that lesbians have fullfilled lives; there is more to sex than a pneumatic car ramp!

You can also incorporate Maca into your regiment, this will help with your "functioning" and some say it also helps promote hip growth as well although I'm not too sure about that it did however increase my degrading sexual function when I took it. Welcome, hope you feel at home with us we are glad to have you!

I honestly just got teary eyed reading all that. Thank you so much I'm so grateful I found you all! I feel so welcome. A stark contrast to the gloomily judgemental world out there. I am so excited to start on pm, it sounds like a gift.

I was wondering where you all would recommend going to find these herbs?

(19-11-2011, 03:26 AM)AmberTS Wrote:  I was wondering where you all would recommend going to find these herbs?

I live in the US and have had great luck ordering my PM from Ainterol through both of these sites:

http://ainterol.us and http://ainterolherbs.com

Ainterolherbs.com has an easy 10% discount code you can find with a google search, I think it's 10PERCENT which helps in bulk orders. They both take about 1-2 weeks to ship from Thailand. These sites are cheaper than amazon or ebay stores.

In the UK I've seen people order from pueraria-mirifica.co.uk? I could be wrong on this site, but I'm not the expert on ordering there =)

The rest of the herbs I just frequently purchase at local health food stores. (Maca, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon