Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An emotional few days

(08-11-2011, 12:01 PM)chrissie Wrote:  As Beverley will attest, others see much smaller gains; how much we develope is the luck of the draw.

Angry

I am NOT giving up yet!!!!!!!

Beverley

(08-11-2011, 12:01 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Coming out is a hard call and I feel that belonging to a supprt group is vital, both for you and your family.
I wish you all the best
Chrissie

Thanks Chrissie,

I agree in principle. Truth is that only my wife knows what is going on, and although she is understanding, I think she would freak at the thought of joining a support group. Early days. I'm going to play it by ear. It all depends on how my kids react when/if I start to become noticeable.

B. x

(08-11-2011, 12:31 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(08-11-2011, 12:01 PM)chrissie Wrote:  As Beverley will attest, others see much smaller gains; how much we develope is the luck of the draw.

Angry

I am NOT giving up yet!!!!!!!

Beverley

Hi Beverley,

not sure what your gains are so far, but I've gained about an inch since mid-September. I found I needed a fairly high dose to get me going, but then I got those aches in the kidney area and have experimented with various dosages to see what happens. I seem to get on alright with one every 3 hours. It seems currently to require 6 a day to keep them hot and tender!

If it's any use, I've attached my dose chart so far. I know we're all different!

B. x

Attached Files
.xls data.xls Size: 22.5 KB  Downloads: 17

(08-11-2011, 02:35 PM)bryony Wrote:  .. not sure what your gains are so far, but I've gained about an inch since mid-September.

Initially I got a substantial change in 'boobiness' and then it seemed to stop. It is further complicated by my weightloss (2 1/2 stones since january) which have reduced my boobies from 112cm to 104cm and my waist to 87cm from about 105. I now have rather a fem waist. My waist is current 87 and my hips 102 so that gives 87/102 = 0.85 on my waist to hip ratio (males are ideally supposed to be 0.9 and females 0.7 so I am well below the male ideal and well on the way to the girls' figure although I do not think I will get anywhere 0.7)

Just did some digging and in January 2011 I posted this

Quote: the breast measurement is now 109/110 cm depending on how tight I have to grip the tape to stop it slipping. Under the bust is still 102 and the under armpit measurement is 107 so that gives me a 44A if I put 109 in as the third measurement and 44B if I use 110.

After losing weight my measurements are now as follows

Before = Top of boob 107 - Boob 110 - Rib cage 102
Now = Top of boob 98 - Boob 103 - Rib cage 95

Beverley

Bryony,
I could not have done this, on my own,. The support I needed was minimal, but vital. I worry., that you think this is a walk, in the park and will get a rude awakening. Please find a support group, you truly need it and better now, tham when it is too late.
Big Hugs
Chrissie xxx

(09-11-2011, 12:09 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Bryony,
I could not have done this, on my own,. The support I needed was minimal, but vital. I worry., that you think this is a walk, in the park and will get a rude awakening. Please find a support group, you truly need it and better now, tham when it is too late.
Big Hugs
Chrissie xxx

Hi Chrissie,

Oh no.... I think it's anything but a walk in the park! I may have started off thinking that, with the aim of getting enough size to remain discreet and then going to maintenance (which was the deal that my wife agreed to), but I had not bargained with the mental benefits.

Now the game has changed, and I'm not sure how to proceed. Any direction is a big step, and in such a situation the natural tendency is to do nothing. I've been in the closet a very long time and in a kind of settled situation with my family. To go to a support group, I would either have to do it covertly - not a good idea and hard to explain regular absences - or say to my wife that that is what I'm going to do and risk her freaking out and insisting that I stop the PM and it all getting very fractious. That's a risk I don't want to take.

On the other hand if I do nothing, except take PM, which she does not want me to stop at present, as the mental benefits are so obvious, then - I'm hoping - she and the others will gradually get used to any changes as they happen until such time as they need to be explained.

Anyway, that's what I mean by playing by ear.

I'm afraid the only support group I will be using in the short-medium term is/are you good people, as long as you are willing to chat!

I just don't feel able/ready/willing/courageous enough to do anything positive yet.

And, if the worst comes to the worst, I will give up the PM, grit my teeth and carry on as before. My loved ones are more important to me than I am! I would be grumpy and slightly depressed, but I would survive.

When all is said and done, I'd rather be part of their lives discontented with my body than be apart from them and still discontented with my body! (since I would never be able to look like Lyndsy Fonseca! Big Grin )

TTFN and thanks for caring!

B. x

PS

I did tell my wife that if I could push a button and look like Lyndsy Fonseca, I would!

Good post bryony
Took words out of my mouth for me
Julie Cool

Hi Bryony,

What you've said makes perfect sense to me.

You are as they say, between a rock and a hard place, and all you can do is what seems best for you at any given moment.

Inevitably things will change and evolve along the way, as they do for all of us, but you must do what seems right, both for yourself and for those you care about. Truly, no man is an island.

BTW, I'd never heard of Lyndsy Fonseca, but having followed your link, I can understand why you'd like that magic button! Big Grin

I should look like Lyndsy Fonseca in a few days time... I have discovered this wonderful new herb made from male bovine droppings and it is only £1 per bottle and it works overnight to convert you into ...

[wakes up]

Nnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverley

(09-11-2011, 08:57 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  I should look like Lyndsy Fonseca in a few days time... I have discovered this wonderful new herb made from male bovine droppings and it is only £1 per bottle and it works overnight to convert you into ...

[wakes up]

Nnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverley

ROFLMAO!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon