Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol UK

I just make my ainterol orders once i crack open my last bottle, and it gets here before i run out! Also ive been very pleased with their packaging and shipping and product overall.

OK - let me get one thing straight before I start. I have NOT been taking the Ainterol long enough to have noticeable effects from it.

Everyone clear? Good!

My boob measurements have not changed because I have checked them, but my boobs feel heavier and more jiggly. I have no discomfort and no 'golf ball' under the nipples.

Feedback appreciated because I have no clue what is going on.

Beverley

(31-10-2011, 11:40 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  OK - let me get one thing straight before I start. I have NOT been taking the Ainterol long enough to have noticeable effects from it.

Everyone clear? Good!

My boob measurements have not changed because I have checked them, but my boobs feel heavier and more jiggly. I have no discomfort and no 'golf ball' under the nipples.

Beverley

I think it's going on... just wait some more, it started that way for me, and then a small knot appeared under the nipples and it grew.
you won't grow a golf ball during the night

Sounds promising! I will be so pleased when the golf balls turn up.

Beverley

(31-10-2011, 11:40 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  OK - let me get one thing straight before I start. I have NOT been taking the Ainterol long enough to have noticeable effects from it.

Everyone clear? Good!

I'm not gonna tell you what IS going on, because I don't know anymore than you do!
However a couple of thoughts for the pot, for what they are worthSmile

1) It could be the fat deposits increasing which is the precursor to 'real' tissue development.
2) It could be 'real' tissue development just starting, with the Ainterol taking over from whatever has happened in the past and building on it more quickly that you imagine.
3) I have been surprised myself just how quickly I respond to a suddenly increased dose of PM, so don't knock the time issue - for example, yesterday morning I went up from my low of 2x500mg per day to 3x500mg per day and in the middle of the night I woke up with them feeling full and heavy and today I swear my shirt feels tighter than it ever has before, even if I can't actually see any difference ( I suspect it is actually increased sensitivity to touch, rather than growth).

It's certainly interesting. Did you keep the same dose, no ups or downs during the last week? Only the brand change? A stop for a day, for instance, could have given you a shot of prolactin, which could have caused swelling.

Around a week or two ago I dropped the PM level from 3000mg to 2000mg and added a few days of RC. I posted on it here along with Pansy-Mae. Since then I have been fairly steady on 2000mg a day. On Friday I noticed I had very little PM left and so I dropped to 1500mg that day but the Ainterol came the next day and I went back on to 2000mg.

I plan to go up to 3000mg for a few days around the 14th of the month and then drop down to 2000mg whilst having a dose of RC from about 17th - 24th, ramping from 1000mg RC up to 2000mg for two or three days then back down to 1000mg

Beverley

I'm at the valley of my estrogen/progesterone ramp (500mg PM 2x daily) and although I don't notice active pains, they are still tender and feel as though they are developing. Try dropping it to the recommended dosage and see what happens? Good luck Smile

I suppose I could reduce to 2x500 for 2 weeks and then ramp to my oestrogen peak on the 14th

Beverley

OK. This week I have dropped to 1500mg per day and next week will go to 1000mg per day until the 13th or 14th when I will ramp up to the oestrogen peak at 3000mg for a few days.

See you on the other side...

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon