Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ordering PM

Just a quick question.... probably I should have look into the treads, but still....
What is your experience with Ainterol?
I'm from Belgium and I would like to order from Ainterol. How do they ship?
I would like to receive my herbs in a neutral packaging. Do they do that?
If I compare the price with Biovea where I order now, they are quite a bit cheaper. And if i'm not mistaken, they seem to have good products and lots of you work with them.

When I researched Biovea on the net, I found a lot of posts about them losing credit card details so I bought from pueraria-mirifica.co.uk instead and used Paypal to aviod disclosing my card number.

Beverley

I have ordered from Ainterol numerous times and never had any trouble. I don't know how they ship overseas as I usually order from their US distribution center (since that is where I am.) I have ordered PM once or twice from their Thai shipper and it arrived within the promised time period. I have been very happy with the speed with which they fill orders and get them to me, as well as the quality of the products.

Hope that helps.

As a EU resident, I would advise pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk They are efficient and their product works and is reasonaably priced. I am aware that there are issues, in North America, with the authorities delaying consignments, so there Ainetrol, is probably, a better choice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon