Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Warning - disgusting experiment under consideration

Great info Bryony, thanks for the links. There is a bit of scholarly reearch on PM which I use www.scholar.google.com to find. That part of google weeds out all the BS and promotional sites masquerading as providing info.

I have had similar thoughts to Beverly as to the quality and quantity of Ainterol capsules which I have been using for over a year (except for one or two bottles I tried of another brand from an eBay seller one time.) I used to lightly pinch a capsule or two to see how full they seemed to be. There seemed to be empty space in the Ainterol capsules but I had no way to tell if they really contained 500 mg or not.

Fast forward to last spring: I knew I would be taking PM for the long haul and decided a manual capsule filler would be worth the small investment since bulk PM from Ainterol is about half the price/mg of their caps. Being rather anal about some things I also bought a milligram scale to make sure I was filling my caps to 500 mg. Turns out when I firmly pack a "0" size gel cap its right around 500 mg, usually slightly over (like 512 mg or so.) When I pinched the caps I filled, they definitely didn't have as much empty space as I remember the Ainterol pre-filled caps having. Unfortunately I have no way to verify this now since any pre-filled caps I bought are long gone. My conclusion: maybe the Ainterol caps are not really 500 mg, though like many other users I definitely got many changes using their prefilled caps.

Just something to think about.

Yes, thanks Bryony, I'll look at those links when I get a second.

I'm not being negative when I say, I wonder why he isn't better known amongst 'us', it sounds like he should be.

MydreamisGcup and idreamofD both grew an inch a month on Ainterol capsules. If it's not working for you, I would not suspect the quality of the capsules. But if you do what you did, you get what you got. I would try L-arginine first. The only three other common factors between the two ladies are that they both use a good multivitamin, are on bc (progesterone), and of course, they are both young women. I did a more detailed comparison here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=37911#pid37911

(09-10-2011, 02:25 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  MydreamisGcup and idreamofD both grew an inch a month on Ainterol capsules. If it's not working for you, I would not suspect the quality of the capsules.

But I am not on ANY Ainterol product. I got my caps from PM-UK. That is why I am considering a switch of supplier and I like the smaller bottle rather than packs of capsules.

(09-10-2011, 02:25 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  I would try L-arginine first.

I read your post but I am clueless about this sort of stuff. Where do I get L-Arganine from? You listed lots of things and I do not know which I should be using.

Sorry...

Beverley

Hi Beverley,

Chrissie grew well on PM UK.

L-arginine is a body builder food. I can buy it in a high street drugstore here. If there is no L-arginine, L-glutamine or L-proline will do: your body can convert one into the others. Or a multi-aminoacid blend: MydreamisGcup used that for a while. Increasing meat in your diet will also help, but I don't know how much it will take to match the 10,000 mg L-arginine the ladies are taking.

They are both young women, so their Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is naturally high. Even then, they supplement the L-arginine, for more HGH.

Another thing young people have in common is low Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). It increases naturally with age. It will chemically bind to much of your testosterone, and to some of your estrogens and PM. The hormones become inactive that way. The only thing I know that will decrease SHBG almost instantly is oats. Just oat flakes, as in breakfast cereals, will do. Oats also contain vitamin B6, which is good for NBE, but it is sedative. So eat it at night, in porridge.

The decrease in SHBG will release some free testosterone. If that is converted to DHT, it will increase your libido. But if you have used enough PM, the anti-androgen in PM (β-Sitosterol) will block the way to DHT, and all the free testosterone will become estrogens, which is what you want.

Another common element in the programs of MydreamisGcup and idreamofD is a good multivitamin. MydreamisGcup used a hair skin nails multi, and idreamofD found a teen multi, after I advised her to watch the amount of zinc (between 12 and 35 mg) and vitamin B6 (between 2 and 10 mg). Other vitamins to look for in a multi are at least 50 mcg of vitamin B12 and 400 mcg of folates or folic acid. There may be more: maybe I should ask the ladies to list the full composition of their multis.

Both were on birth control, which means they have plenty of progesterone. If you get foggy thinking or headaches, those are symptoms of estrogen dominance. But let's just see if you get that far with L-arginine, the oats, and the multi. If you do get the headaches, you may need some progesterone, from fennel tea or fenugreek.

(09-10-2011, 03:38 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Beverley,

Chrissie grew well on PM UK.

I know she did. That is why I ordered from there. I have enough left from my last order to last another 3 to 4 weeks so I will use them up then I will try the Ainterol PM extract with 6 drops at breakfast and 6 at night and see how that goes.

(09-10-2011, 03:38 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  L-arginine is a body builder food. I can buy it in a high street drugstore here.

More trips to Holland and Barrett... oh well, I only have 3 weeks supply of SP as well

(09-10-2011, 03:38 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Both were on birth control, which means they have plenty of progesterone. If you get foggy thinking or headaches, those are symptoms of estrogen dominance. But let's just see if you get that far with L-arginine, the oats, and the multi. If you do get the headaches, you may need some progesterone, from fennel tea or fenugreek.

Thanks Isabelle. I feel like I may have a pharmacy in my cupboard soon! I would probably go for Fenugreek as I have taken it before and H&B have lots of it

Beverley

You're welcome, Beverley,

and good luck. I just added up my program, and saw that I'm watching twelve hormones now. That's why I believe the simplicity of successful PM programs is deceptive. And I'll prefer foods, herbs, and spices over pharmaceuticals any time. There's no way I'm going to pop twelve synthetic hormones every day Dodgy

(09-10-2011, 01:47 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Yes, thanks Bryony, I'll look at those links when I get a second.

I'm not being negative when I say, I wonder why he isn't better known amongst 'us', it sounds like he should be.

I understand - I'm a relative newcomer, so didn't meant to cause any ructions - just regurgitating what I discovered. Maybe it's because his company only serves the US? Don't know.

TTFN

B.

(09-10-2011, 01:22 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  Great info Bryony, thanks for the links. There is a bit of scholarly reearch on PM which I use www.scholar.google.com to find. That part of google weeds out all the BS and promotional sites masquerading as providing info.

You're welcome! Smile

I had looked on Google Scholar to see if there were any papers by Schwarz, but there weren't any, so he obviously relies on the work of others....

TTFN

B.

pm uk for me
Works big stlye

Half a cups now from flat , buds 1.5 inches wide and deep inside
4 months
Ainterol drops also very good

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon