Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kidney Pain?

Hi folks,

sorry I haven't had time to introduce myself, but I have a fairly urgent question. I have been taking 3g of Ainterol PM per day, for just over two weeks. During that time I've experienced lower back pain around my right kidney. I assumed it was muscle pain, but on a hunch I stopped the PM. The next day the pain was gone.

Coincidence? I'm a bit worried about restarting until I get some advice.

Does anyone know if PM in this quantity can cause kidney pain?

Thanks,

B.

Yes. You do. Your evidence seems clear. Why are taking such a high dosage?

(05-10-2011, 09:31 PM)sfem Wrote:  Yes. You do. Your evidence seems clear. Why are taking such a high dosage?

Well, no. The whole point is confirmation, as the cessation of pain could be coincidental. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has tried taking that dosage. As to why, well, I've seen a recommendation that a GG takes 2 capsules a day, and reasoned that a GM would need at least double to counter the high T / Low E. There isn't a whole lot of useful information to be had. I'd be grateful if you could point me at some.

Meanwhile, it looks like I'm the only person to have experienced this pain, so it's looking more like muscular... on the other hand, it would probably be wise to try a smaller dose!

This is the problem with herbs.... nothing concrete...

Use a lower dose. Big doses do NOT mean faster results. It is not the PM that grows your boobs it is your body and it grows at its own speed regardless of how much PM you take. The PM simply signals 'grow' to the relevant cells - it does not tell them anything about speed. The cells grow at the rate that cells grow whatever that happens to be.

Try 1000mg per day for 2 months and if nothing happens then try 1500mg for two months, etc etc. I find that I can tolerate 3000mg but it does make me 'fuzzy headed' so I usually take 2000mg but every so often I drop the dose for a while and I am on 1000mg at present just so that my body does not become habituated to a given dose level.

I hate the slowness of the process, but patience seems to be a big factor and in some things I am not all that patient. I did start to get boobies but then my weight loss took them back off again and now I am a AAA (if such a thing exists). If I had two pimples on my back, I would not know if I was coming or going...

Beverley

(05-10-2011, 11:08 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  Use a lower dose. Big doses do NOT mean faster results. It is not the PM that grows your boobs it is your body and it grows at its own speed regardless of how much PM you take. The PM simply signals 'grow' to the relevant cells - it does not tell them anything about speed. The cells grow at the rate that cells grow whatever that happens to be.

Try 1000mg per day for 2 months and if nothing happens then try 1500mg for two months, etc etc. I find that I can tolerate 3000mg but it does make me 'fuzzy headed' so I usually take 2000mg but every so often I drop the dose for a while and I am on 1000mg at present just so that my body does not become habituated to a given dose level.

I hate the slowness of the process, but patience seems to be a big factor and in some things I am not all that patient. I did start to get boobies but then my weight loss took them back off again and now I am a AAA (if such a thing exists). If I had two pimples on my back, I would not know if I was coming or going...

Beverley

Many thanks - I will try that.

All the best

B.

I am not sure if this is relevant, but I have several kidney stones over the years and they often start in the back area. Just a thought.

Hmm. Being off PM this long sure seems to be making me less tolerant and briefer in my communications. I do apologize for that, it makes me less than helpful. I'd really like to start back up with it, but those thoughts belong in another thread.

To clarify my earlier less-than-useful response, I was not trying to say it is your kidneys, only that your pain appeared to be related to your PM intake since you mentioned no other factors. I have no medical degrees or relevant diagnostic background. You can read back on the forums for other people's experiences with side-effects. I think you'll find there are almost as many perceived effects as people taking it. I have certainly not been on the forum long enough to say anything conclusive about the full wealth of information here. There is definitely lots and lots of anecdotal evidence related in the archives, which I have done very little reading through. I don't know if you check any of the other forums on this site besides the "Breast Growth For Biological Males" one. I used to read quite a few of them, but only really read this one anymore. The others may also have stories of people's experiences that may match up with what you felt. Other sources of information on this have been posted by others as web links to various kinds of documents and articles. Again, I am not in much of a position to be judging most of them. The claptrap and product promotion stuff is usually pretty easy to spot and ignore.

If you are concerned about an actual kidney problem, please don't diagnose it by public opinion on this forum. See a real doctor. Your kidneys are nothing to fool with. My father is in end-stage renal failure. You don't want to be there. Honest.

Regarding muscle pain or other forms of pain, physical discomfort or tensions in the body, a cursory review of the forums will turn up a number of people who have reported things along those lines. But I doubt you would find much correlation between what specific symptoms they experienced and what they were taking (dosages, schedules, starting situation in their bodies, other factors involved, etc.). As far as I know there is no-one collating this information and I wouldn't trust my memory to accurately recall those kinds of details even from the relatively small sample of the forums I have read or been part of. We tend to colour our memories with our own predilections and perceptions anyway.

I strongly agree with Beverly's comments about patience, dosage ramping and I am sorry to hear that her results are moving along so slowly. Hang in there, Beverly! Patience is both a virtue and an asset! Try a little chocolate. I've never met a girl who didn't find her outlook made brighter by chocolate. A nice dark, bittersweet chocolate would be my choice, although my wife tells me real women like milk chocolates best.
As for herbs and concrete, it would make them hard to digest...

Very important thread.
My friend was also kidney's patient since 11 year,
And now he feel very well....he told me that doctor
advice him to drink much water and he did...now he is
living a healthy life. I thin you should also drink much
water.

Thanks to all.

This is the second day with no pain, so it looks fishy. Going to see a doctor is problematic for me, so I will proceed with extreme caution.

Thanks again,

B.

There is a little known tea that you can order on ebay from thailand, called Banaba tea. It's actually our version of the giant crape myrtle that you find down south. Anyway, it's a godsend for any kidney ailments. Myself and my family have used it for years to disolve kidney stones and my sister in law used it during her battle with cancer when her kidneys began to fail and it brought their function back up. You don't have to drink it as a hot tea. In fact the more you drink the better, so I make it up as a cold pitcher of tea and add one regular tea bag to it just to make it taste like normal ice tea.

I can say that before someone was kind enough to introduce me to it, I suffered teribly with stones. It turned them to dust and allowed me to pass them without any pain. It cleans out the kidneys like a charm.

Mel

PS I get mine from thai herbal products the same ebay company that Isabelle list for the some of the PM sources.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon