Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 days on pm

just a couple questions i have...this morning is day 3,,,take 1500 per day....this morning what i am noticing, and had sensitive nipples anyway and always have been erect, but today the sensitvity is through the roof and they are bigger, harder, then smaller back and forth, and the breasts are swollen then not then swollen again...been a back and forth. All the aches and feelings i had on fg, though have stopped...but i think there is def something going on...help anyone, i know its way too soon and don't expect anything to be happening, just noticing....

Day 5.....taking 1500 per day....boys were aching today....upper chest woke me up about 1 this morning with aches....so..kinda tired but the boys where really aching at work most of the day...perhaps am hyper sensitive cause sure feels like somethng is working already....is this too soon to be feeling anything???

I felt things like tightness and swelling very early on, ie first few days ,
Never had the boys ache and to be honest I was expecting that as they did when on hops and rc

Julie

yeah the swelling is the best...can feel it at work most of the day
def. aware of my chest all day now

breastman,
I think the tightness /swelling is pretty common fairly early on, and it also reoccurs from time to time going forward.
As far as I know, the early manifestations are due to fat starting to relocate to the breast area and is not true breast tissue growth, although since boobs are largely fat anyway, it is an indication that the process has begun Big Grin

You'll probably find that your awareness of it will decrease as you get used to it, but eventually ( might be a few months but it varies) you'll find small tender/painful lumps behind and possibly to one side of the nipples...that's budding...that's when it starts to become really real!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon