Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Breast Cream

Hello,

I recently purchase Ainterol Breast Cream to go along with my capsules regiment (two 500 caps and 2 450mg SP, twice a day). The instructions that come with the cream say to use pea sized amounts under, and to the sides of the breast area. I was wondering if the directions hold true for a biological male as well. I started doing the regiment the way the instruction stated but have since used the cream all over my breast areas. Also it said to avoid getting the cream on the nipple area. Can someone clarify the instructions for use on a bio male and share experiences with the Ainterol cream in general. What is the issue with he cream on the nipples, it is hard to avoid those areas?

Thank you,

Lana

Lana,
I used one tube of it in much the same way that you have described, and I asked much the same questions!

I found, and others have agreed, that getting it on the nipples can cause an unpleasant burning sensation. I was told that the official reason for avoiding nipples/areola is that it bleaches the skin.
I applied it by putting the three pea sized blobs on and then using the middle finger ( only) to rub it in in a C-shaped motion from the centre bottom, up the sides and back across the top. That way you can avoid the nipple.
Finally, I saw no effect at all on my growth and decided that I wouldn't waste any more money on it.
FWIW, Isabelle has found an article somewhere which says that PM actually needs to be processed through the liver anyway, so topical application, either cream or sub-lingual, is not going to work as well as capsules anyway.

Lana
It does bleach the aerola and nipples on some of us, did to me ,
there ok now though,

I find the cream good, but every time I use it lightens my skin so stopped,

Julie

Thank you girls for the replies, I actually just decided to give the cream a try when I was reordering my caps. I have noticed that it seems to firm things up for a little while then that dissipates, I am getting nice soft skin but I'm sure any moisturizer would do the same. I will give this tube a go and see what happens. Would be quite disheartening to learn that the report of PM ineffectiveness in a topical application are true. I will chalk it up as a learning experience. I will avoid my nipples from now on I actually want them darker! LOL

Lana

Yea dark nipples and aerola for me too , so you can imagine my reactions when they went pink after the cream AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Julie

julie,

did the color of your nipples revert back to how they were, or are they still pink?

at first i was avoiding my nipples but then i got lazy and just massaged the cream all over. i don't want pale nipples either! Sad

well my skin is more sensitive than most perhaps anyway, ?
no they are still pinky
To be fair , many suppliers of pm do warn you not to do what we both did,

My cream was from pueria uk and instructions clearly said not too , and what did I do ?

Julie

I have used the Xtreme 20 PM spray instead of cream. I have rubbed it all over with no bleaching effects. It also works for me . Areola increase and seems to help the buds grow and not be as painful. I had nipple irritation for awhile but I read JulieTG's post about putting vaseline on nipples and well if I get irritated I just use that method at bed time and wake up with no irritation.

Cali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon