Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

wanting breasts & herbs (archive thread)

wanting breasts
April 21 2009 at 9:57 AM wheretostart (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for as long as i can remember i always wanted to have breasts. read lots of information on this site and others, but confused and need help to know where to start. would like to try herbs first - do they really work, if so what should i take and what amounts. Started with Fenugreek 3 x day and saw p. 2 x a day. added dong quai 2 x a day. just started is this right.

Author Reply
don mitchell
(Login dcm1202) Re: wanting breasts June 30 2009, 9:43 PM

You might care to add red clover to the mix

Stanley a/k/a Sylvia Jennifer
(Login kibits) wanting to grow breasts July 2 2009, 8:25 PM

Various herbs work, some don't, it all depends on one's physical makeup. I have always wanted to be female, hence; I have an over powering desire to have my very own breasts that I will always carry with me, permanently attached to my chest that I can display with pride.

I'd like to suggest you add vitex a/k/a chasteberry..., a herb commonly found in the herbal section of many grocery stores. Vitex searches for and eliminates testosterone from your body, speeding up the time necessary for breast development to take place. What you want is to increase the size of your breasts without increasing the size of your lower bra band which may be caused by using too much sawpanella.

Both males and females produce testosterone, but; what determines one's sexual orientation is the dominance of either estrogenic properties or those of testosterone. Hence, when diminishing your testosterone, eliminating as much testosterone as possible is necessary, while increasing your estrogen in your body.

wanting to start
September 5 2009 at 8:52 AM msn_jrd (Login msn_jrd)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all Ive been reading the fourm for a while just lots of info and i guess every one is different. but for someone just starting im not sure what i want to try of course i would like fast results but im looking for a little more info on pill or shots or should i stay away from that and do herbs?

Author Reply
msn_jrd
(Login msn_jrd) Re: wanting to start September 5 2009, 8:56 AM

sorry i should have added that i am 24 and about 140lbs

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: wanting to start September 6 2009, 7:49 AM

At 22 years old you should first of all sit down and decide what you want to do with your life. it is impossible to advice you what to do since we don't know if you are a male trying to grow some breast tissue but wanting to remain male and have a family one day, or if you are transgendered and wanting to feminize your body to fit the way you feel, not bothered about keeping the male bodily functions like erections or the ability to impregnate a woman.

Because some routes to NBE leads to impotence and sterility while others do not. And once you've got your breasts there is no turning back - they won't go away. So make sure you know what you want to do and why, and then tell us a little more about yourself in order for us to advice you properly. There are no quick fixes. Expect NBE to take time.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: wanting to start September 6 2009, 7:50 AM

Sorry about the typo - I know you said you are 24. :-)

msn_jrd
(Login msn_jrd) Re: wanting to start September 6 2009, 2:00 PM

Thanks for the response I am planing on living as a male but at the same time i would not mind feminizing as far as the kid thing I have never really wanted any kids of course you never really know about someone you meet but with shooting blanks you could at least try for there sake
I havent seen any talk about the brava system on this part of the fourm. Does it not work for men?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: wanting to start September 6 2009, 9:56 PM

OK... Well, not many guys want kids at your age but you'd be surprised how things might have changed by the time you are in your mid 30:ies or coming up to 40, so I'd be careful if I were you. To play safe, stay away from all forms of real estrogen for now. You are still young and messing up your body might make you regret it later on. You might want children one day.

You could have good results with a combo of fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto and perhaps buy the noogleberry breast pump. Brava requires a lot of commitment and cost a lot.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon