Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs... (archive thread)

If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs...
June 3 2008 at 11:16 PM ATP (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I posted a few days ago but had no response so I'll try again.

Basically what concerns me is this:

If you are taking breast herbs, not synthetic hormones, have you experienced any or all of the following:

facial hair loss, body hair loss, sterility/infertility, impotence

It was my understanding that the above mentioned side effects only occurred with synthetic hormones?

If sterility is indeed a result, then I may have to discontinue growing boobs as I really don't want to lose the ability to reproduce.

I've been on herbs for only 3 weeks thus far.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs... June 4 2008, 12:11 AM

I suppose that impotence/infertility could be an issue with NBE. For me it has been the opposite. I'd have to say that i'm in the mood more on NBE than I was before I started. NBE should suppress testerone and thus the production of DHT, helping with hair loss. I've noticed no difference with body hair except I have to shave less as it grows slower.

ATP
(no login) Hmm... June 4 2008, 12:18 AM

Thanks for the feedback.

I wonder though, how would 1 tell if he is infertile?

I mean, I still get horny and I still jack off, so I'm not sure what effect these herbs have if any.

Although I have been feeling tingles, movements within my chest (unrelated to pec muscles growing).

So I know something is working :/

I think my left breast's areolas appears to be slightly wider than before and it appears puffier than my right breast.

What is the general progression?

Puffy nipples/wide areolas = 1st?
Growth in width = 2nd?
Actual outward growth = 3rd?

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs... June 4 2008, 5:23 AM

This is totally unscientific, but in the threads i've read where t-girls are taking hormones one common thing seems to be shrinkage of the "boys" and loss of erections/desire for erections. I've not experienced any of that on NBE.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon