Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Growing breasts with herbs (archive thread)

Growing breasts
January 18 2009 at 1:15 AM Duncan (Login Andrea8mm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I have been taking herbal stimulants for the past couple of weeks. In the first 10 days i had discomfort working it's way around the nipple. Now I have a fuller chest but no pain. The nipples are really sensitive, and when I lie down I can see small peaks on my chest. Love it and want bigger boobs, I am going down the herbal route which seems to be ok for now. Any good advice for things to use.?

Author Reply
Les
(no login) Re: Growing breasts January 18 2009, 8:18 AM

It sounds as though you're doing pretty well already. What are you using now?

Robertaoz
(no login) Re: Growing breasts January 18 2009, 8:53 AM

Hi Duncan,
welcome to the new world, I am having fun chest popping most of the time and response after 2.5 weeks looking good. Had first glass of champers on Friday and girl did chest humm as result, not sure if it good or bad but nice all the same. Enjoy and have fun keep in touch and may compare chests at some satge.
yours R

stevens autumn
(Login autumnstevens)
SENIOR MEMBER herbs March 5 2009, 9:55 PM

I have been using fenugreek, milk thistle and saw palmetto. I have had some tingling around the nipples and a noticeable change after 2 months.

Bella
(Login BellaBB)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growing breasts March 7 2009, 1:31 AM

Hi,

I would suggest adding breast massage to your routine. I try to do a 5 minute one in the morning and again at night before bed. I think massage is really important for two reasons. #1. It stimulates circulation which gets the herbal nutrients that are circulating in you blood to pump into the breast tissue. This stimulates growth. #2. It focuses your mental attention on growing your breasts. Some studies have shown that if the mind is consistently focused on a desired physical change, that the body tends to follow one's thoughts, thus promoting that physical change to occur; such as breast growth in this case. Pretty cool, eh?

Get massaging and best of luck!!

XOXO,
Bella

Stepphie.
(no login) Massaging. March 7 2009, 11:39 AM

Hi,

At risk of asking a FAQ - is that massaging "up and down", "left and right" or "round and round"?

(Clearly I'm not a qualified masseuse!)

Rusty
(no login) Massage March 10 2009, 3:13 PM

The other sites you can lookat for breast massage suggest all of these. There are some videos of it as well.

One breast larger than the other
March 30 2009 at 3:54 PM Teri (Login Teri2233)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, newbe here but I love this form. My question is; I have been on herbs for a year, SP, Fenugreek, red clover,
and have had really good luck except that my right breast
is slightly larger than the left. I have tried to correct this by using a paste of fennel power and lotion every morning with little or no results. I know that prolactin is I think the main thing that helps increase fat in the breast but how do you increase that? I message the smaller breast twice a day as well as apply the funnel power and lotion. Can anyone help?

Author Reply
Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: One breast larger than the other March 30 2009, 10:27 PM

Just out of curiosity, how much growth have you had in a years time?

Tiff
(no login) Larger March 31 2009, 2:35 AM

That is usually normal to have one bigger. Even in all women one is larger than the other,but by how much? I dont know what will correct this. Maybe the Noogle or Brava system would increase the smaller one. Try reading for more info.Hope the best for you.

Terilynn
(Login Teri2233) noogle or brava system? March 31 2009, 5:07 PM

I may sound dumb but honestly what are these systems?
To answer the other question, a year ago I was completely flat chested but after a year on these herbs I am pretty close to a full A cup. Doesn't sound like much but for me
it is great. I am a small thin person so they are starting to show up pretty good, and the part I like is
that I haven't experienced and loss of sexual performance.
Thank you for your comments.

Tiff
(no login) N&B System April 3 2009, 1:46 AM

Check out the breast pumps on this forum. Also Noogleberry and Brava are pumps which suck the breast out. You wear them for different lengths of time. Some have use them for a year and others not as long,depending on the progress you have made. The Brave is alot more expensive. I have not tried them but am thinking about the Noogleberry. I have my own pump, its an automotive vaccum hand pump which has a release on it and a guage so why would I need their pumps. I can order just the cups in different sizes. You can Google either site to see their products and of course look at this site under pumps. Hope this helps you and good luck, I need some also,but I keep trying.

Mica
(no login) Re: One breast larger than the other May 7 2009, 12:50 PM

not bad idea to use progesterone cream on smaller breast. what you girls(and girlyboys) think?

Growth increase
July 9 2009 at 4:37 PM Peggy (Login peggycd52)

I have been slowly growing my breast for a year and got the nerve to finally increase the amount of one herb fenugreek and it reallyhelped . i was taking 2 fenugreek , 2 saw palmetto , 2 rred clover , all 3 times a day and they were growing . I was stuck at barly a b cup for the last 6 months , i almost gave up then i increased to 4 of fenugreek last week , now i am a b cup and my breasts are much fuller , love it . If anyone has any other ideas i would really appreciate them , also if you stop taking the herbs do the breasts shrink Peggy

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth increase July 17 2009, 11:28 PM

Your breasts will probably not shrink once you stop, only if you lose weight.

Good of you to increase the fenugreek - I think most people tend to take too little of that herb to get any effect. I ate tons of it when I was doing NBE and it worked wonders. If you look at my program you will find that I took more than what was recommended and had great results.

Edit Message Delete Message

Peggy
(Login peggycd52) Thank you July 20 2009, 5:38 PM

Thank you fennnel for the info i was at a stand still and seems the increase is working my breasts are heavier and gaining in size almost filling the b-cup really want to get to a c but not sure of family reaction especially the wife

Edit Message Delete Message

boobman1
(Login boobman1) How does it feel? August 1 2009, 8:38 PM

Peggy, how does it feel to be filling a b-c cup? I am so want to experience this, but trying to be patient. I just sent my starting photos to the forum address. Don't know how long it takes for them to be posted, but when they are, I would sure like to hear some feedback on my "potential?"

Peggy Logan
(Login peggycd52) Re: Growth increase August 3 2009, 8:27 PM

Feels real nice to have the bra on rubbing the nipples a little more with walking and exercise
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon