Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Detoxifying the Breasts

Here's something for all the breast growers out there to think about!.....Be careful out there!.Wink

If the ladies want this linked to the Herbal section just let me know!

Four Breast Detox Strategies

1. Iodine and Breast Detox
The editors of this website consider iodine a first line strategy for healing the
breast. Iodine in the form of Lugol's Solution , Iodoral or even tincture of iodine has
reduced swollen, tender, fibrocystic breasts in every woman in the online group
who has experienced breast pain or swelling.

Women applied several drops of iodine to the breasts with a Q-Tip each day until
the pain and swelling diminished then found a comfortable maintenance dose.
Reduction of symptoms took from 24 hours to 3 months. If you are allergic to iodine
consult an iodine-literate physician.

See the Iodine Page for a more comprehensive explanation and documentation.

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/breastdetox.html

Detoxing Your Breasts

Since environmental toxins (PCBs, DDT, and DDE) in the fat cells of the breasts seem to be the culprit behind triggering breast cancers, you will want to rid yourself of them and here are a few suggestions we've found from many professionals in the Minnesota wellness community:

Increase your sweating through 30 minutes of considerably strenuous exercise.
Follow this with a "low temperature" sauna. You can do this in your bathroom with a space heater, since a low temperature sauna keeps the room right around 95° - 100°. Dr Schulze recommends the low temperature sauna over the higher temperature saunas, because at the low temperature, you actually do more cleansing.
Dr David G Williams recommends increasing your niacin intake from 400 mg per day to 3,000 mg per day (some studies go from 800 mg to 6,000 mg per day) gradually and only with your physicians approval. Be advised about the intense flush you can get from niacin—it is only temporary— and never take it on an empty stomach; and be sure to avoid the time-released variety. [Alternatives, July 1992; 4: 13]
Daily supplements: vitamin C (2,000 mg - 9,000 mg) is needed to protect against cellular changes when detoxifying; vitamin E (400 IU - 800 IU); calcium/magnesium (1000 mg calcium, 500 mg magnesium); a multi-vitamin/mineral complex with at least 50 mg of B-Complex; flaxseed oil (1 - 2 tbsp.); Lecithin (2 tbsp.). [Alternatives, July 1992; 4: 13]
Additionally, try Dr Richard Schulze's superfood or Enerprime™, both were designed to be an alternative to supplementation and are powerful detoxicators.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/cancer2/breast.htm

Detoxing the Breast
The human breast is a gland that contains milk ducts, lobes, fatty tissue, and a network of lymphatic vessels.
http://sawilsons.com/detoxingbreast.htm

Lumpy Breasts-
http://www.commonsensehome.com/cure-breast-cysts/

How to Make Breasts Bigger - The Easy to Apply Detoxification Method[/i]
By Ositadima Modozie

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Make-Breasts-Bigger---The-Easy-to-Apply-Detoxification-Method&id=2272556

Thank you lotus, this is worth its weight in gold!
You are the best ever! Wink

(09-02-2014, 01:40 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thank you lotus, this is worth its weight in gold!

Thanks ELLA, Big Grin

I hope we can find some more out there! I was thinking that some of the boobie creams out there would have citric acid i.e. Lemon? could be as some benefit too!
What do you think?

Wink

(09-02-2014, 03:39 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(09-02-2014, 01:40 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thank you lotus, this is worth its weight in gold!

Thanks ELLA, Big Grin

I hope we can find some more out there! I was thinking that some of the boobie creams out there would have citric acid i.e. Lemon? could be as some benefit too!
What do you think?

Wink

I am very new to the boobie creams so young peggy or jen could answer this. But going along the detox path is fantastic! Iodine im reading now is very beneficial to breast health and thyroid. I wonder if the two are related! Thats so awesome and thoughtfull you have posted this. We welcome any further detox articles you may find Smile il think of anything I come across and pm you as you have this knack for seeking out the right articles/research Smile but along the lines of citris, lemon rind for cancer protection and killing c cells and also lime juice is showing great promise in cancer prevention too. I freeze organic lemon rind then grate it into salads. Also recently learnt the liver is responsible is filtering out excess estrogens so we need it in peak running order so gawdaweful lemon juice and warm water first thing upon rising stimulates the liver to start working and give you a good start to the day (common knowledge I know) but even I forget! Smile

Bliddy ell !!! That is a nugget if ever I saw one .
Thanks lotus . U r the champ .

We r not worthy mistress :p

A comment on niacin. The recommendation to use such high doses only under doctor supervision needs to be underscored several times. Niacin can alter liver function in a bad way. Doses over about 1000 mg per day definitely should be monitored. Personally, I wouldn't go above about 800 mg without checking liver enzymes periodically.

Often, niacin at doses up to 3000 mg daily is used for high cholesterol, or at least used to be prior to all the statin drugs. Most people can't tolerate the flushing which can be quite intense and last 30 minutes or longer, but the body eventually adjusts and reacts less or not at all. Think of it as like an allergic reaction or an intense orgasmic flush (same mechanism) that causes you to burn and itch from the soles of your feet to the top of your head, and you will turn bright red all over. In fact, if timed correctly, a small dose of niacin prior to sex can make the orgasm more intense. There is "flush-free" inositol hexaniacinate or inositol hexanicotinate. Unfortunately, the inositol it contains can cause diarrhea at high doses so ramp up slowly.

Also, high doses of niacin can alter glucose tolerance and elevate blood glucose levels so diabetics and those with metabolic syndrome (or whatever it is being called these days) need to be careful and monitor their blood sugar.

Definitely stay away from timed-release niacin as it is linked with death for some reason.

Sorry, I don't have any references on any of this, but I'm sure much of it can be confirmed with a Google search or a search of the Life Extension Foundation website (www.lef.org) since I've been getting most of my supplement and health information from, and have been a member of, LEF for about 30 years.

Good point, it does seem excessive, like it said seek medical approval first!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon