Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(23-12-2013, 05:33 PM)ExcitedAndNervous Wrote:  Have you been taking 500-1000mg a day for 14 months and achieved that growth?

No, prior to the break it's been the maintenance dose for about a month. Currently, 9.5 inches or a C-cup, yeah it's still freaks me out sometimes,lol

Thank you for your comments btw! Smile

Beautiful Lotus.
Do you think you will go the full transition route or just maintain where you are now?
I have tried to lower doses to maintain but I can not hit the sweet spot yet.
I always keep going back to 2000mg of PM a day.
Anyway good job hon, if there is such a thing as happy breasts you have them.

(23-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Do you think you will go the full transition route or just maintain where you are now?

Hi E!!,

No plans yet, but???  Blush Wink

(23-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I always keep going back to 2000mg of PM a day.

When I would take 3000 mg of pm I would get terrible ankle pain, I thought it was the neuropathy talking. Backing off the dose would lower the pain to the normal crappy level though.

I hope you find that sweet spot too! Wink

L.

Lotus you big tit tart :p
Absolutely love em Wink
I am jealous Sad ( green monsters )
Congrats . Time to buy some sexy bras Wink
You going for butt growth ?

Hi Lotus, what fantastic breasts you have... all from PM, hope my journey takes me to the same size that you have achieved.
Well done.

You are a blast Smile love your humor Wink xx

(24-12-2013, 10:36 AM)malebreasts59 Wrote:  Hi Lotus, what fantastic breasts you have... all from PM, hope my journey takes me to the same size that you have achieved.
Well done.

Malebreasts-I hope you meet your expectations on your journey, it'll take more than just the pm to achieve those results, a topic for further discussion when you're able!

Good luck, and thank you for your comments. 

L. Smile

N/A

(30-12-2013, 11:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  they feel bigger here for some reason!

Should I feel envy !! :p
Well done you . Congrats Smile

(30-12-2013, 11:44 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  Should I feel envy !!

God I hope not!, I know your just joking but, I'm not doing it to rub it in your face stuff. I don't fluff them up either, I try to get them when I can whatever state that may be. So the only time I really get excited by the process is when they don't flip upside down. Rolleyes

I don't think I've ever tooted my own horn, or have made this into some kind of competition with others.

I'm truly humbled by the compliments, and trust me, I don't Let it go to my head, (that's not in reference to anybody btw).

I also hope that it can show that results can happen no matter what the age is, even for an old fart like me,lol

Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon